Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ah, yes unfortunately I don't always agree with the "It starts with an egg" recommendations.

Vitamin Code Raw has vitex in it which will sway pink and I cannot recommend any blue swayer taking that

Since you're hopefully going off the EPO let's reduce the fish oil to every other day instead of daily.

Manuka honey + chia seeds is fine provided you drop that EPO! If you continue EPO, discontinue chia seeds. (the honey is great always tho)

That's a fine amount of exercise, be sure you eat before and after (just lightly)

We have found (and science has proven) that timing does not sway. It simply doesn't work. Most of us on here have several timing opposites (I got my boys with "girl timing" and my girl with "boy timing") So that's my best recommendation based on what we have observed to work best. It's totally up to you if you don't want to do that and prefer to stick with timing, it's not a dealbreaker, but I do really urge you to aim at having at least 3 attempts in the fertile window O-1 thru O day instead of relying on just one attempt on O Day for best shot at a boy.
    Yikes I heard vitex can change the cycle. I will stop that and EPO.
    And shuold I just skip the whole multivit/prenatal and separately take the vit c,d,b, fish oil, ubiquinol and folic acid as I previously did or should I get another multivits like this
    https://www.abbottlifeplus.com/p/sim...multivitamin-8
    I only found this in the local pharmacy and can't find women's one a day multi vit in my area.

Ya will be more hardworking in BD. Haha. Ya previously I was trying to follow shettle method by BD on O-1 and O day but no luck so far.

What other super food should I eat to sway for a blue? I have added probiotics and snacking on nuts + yogurt.. haha not sure if that is enough. I will be ovulating soon (early next week) haha cant wait
    Last edited by Joyjoy88; August 15th, 2018 at 02:27 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you shouldn't take all the supplements separately because when they're sold separately, they almost always come in much higher doses than combined and we want you aiming at no more than 100% DRV of most nutrients except Vit. D which you can take more like 1000 IU or so.

The Similac vitamins are fine, although I'd add in more Vit. D

I don't believe in "super foods." I believe in an overall nutrient dense diet and so aim at getting a lot of good, real foods like lean meat, healthy fats, full fat dairy and eggs, fruits and vegetables, nuts, even dark chocolate now and then. And by "a lot" I just mean "more than you were having". You don't have to be stuffed and miserable on a boy-friendly diet, just eating more and better quality than you were recently (most important) and when you got your girls (if possible, but less important than what you were doing recently.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you shouldn't take all the supplements separately because when they're sold separately, they almost always come in much higher doses than combined and we want you aiming at no more than 100% DRV of most nutrients except Vit. D which you can take more like 1000 IU or so.

The Similac vitamins are fine, although I'd add in more Vit. D

I don't believe in "super foods." I believe in an overall nutrient dense diet and so aim at getting a lot of good, real foods like lean meat, healthy fats, full fat dairy and eggs, fruits and vegetables, nuts, even dark chocolate now and then. And by "a lot" I just mean "more than you were having". You don't have to be stuffed and miserable on a boy-friendly diet, just eating more and better quality than you were recently (most important) and when you got your girls (if possible, but less important than what you were doing recently.)
    ok got it! I am currently testing using CB advanced ovulation test. Currently at CD 8 and it's still Low. If I get another Low should i still BD tomorrow at CD 9?
    My hb has cleared his pipes CD 6.

Also if i dont get a positive opk on CD 12 should I skip BD on that day ?

And does my hb need to follow a particular diet too?
    Last edited by Joyjoy88; August 16th, 2018 at 08:17 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How much do you trust the CB? Has it worked well for you in the past?

I'd be tempted to have hubby clear the pipes and then wait and see what happens CD 10.

If hubby is willing to eat more healthfully (cut back on soy, processed foods, alcohol, caffeine) that's great. Above all else, he needs to quit smoking if he does or cut back as much as possible. that one thing is HUGE.

Let's play it by ear on the CD 12 attempt. I want to see what your pattern is shaping up to be before we make a decision.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How much do you trust the CB? Has it worked well for you in the past?

I'd be tempted to have hubby clear the pipes and then wait and see what happens CD 10.

If hubby is willing to eat more healthfully (cut back on soy, processed foods, alcohol, caffeine) that's great. Above all else, he needs to quit smoking if he does or cut back as much as possible. that one thing is HUGE.

Let's play it by ear on the CD 12 attempt. I want to see what your pattern is shaping up to be before we make a decision.
    So far the CB has been accurate and is aligned to my BBT charting. I had a cycle that jumps from low to peak straightaway without a high in between.

Anyway will BD CD 9 and alternate day and then more once we have positive opk. Wish us luck !! Haha

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and blue dust headed your way!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and blue dust headed your way!
    We BD on CD 9, 11.

I had CB advanced OPK High on CD 11 and 12. I have tested with normal OPK and it's still negative. Should I skip today and BD tomorrow instead at CD 13? Or is it ok to BD on CD 12, 13, and 14? would it be too much ? LOL
    Last edited by Joyjoy88; August 20th, 2018 at 12:08 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let's skip today just to be on the safest side that hubby won't get depleted and then pick it up again at CD 13, 14, 15

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let's skip today just to be on the safest side that hubby won't get depleted and then pick it up again at CD 13, 14, 15
    I have a Peak on CB Advanced OPK today and we BD'd in the morning. LOL So far we have BD on CD 9, 11, 13 and luckily DH is still ok with it. phew.

Will probably BD again tonight and tomorrow just to be sure ! and thanks for always responding to my messages ! you are the best!
    Last edited by Joyjoy88; August 20th, 2018 at 11:47 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dh just turned 36, for reference. We dtd sat. PM and Sunday PM. Will probably get + opk Saturday or Sunday. But because I'm so irregular, it can surprise me early. I want to leave Sunday PM as the last bd because somewhere within the next 7 days I probably will get +. But it can be latest 10 days I guess too. How bad is 7 days abstinence before my one attempt? I also wouldn't J&D because he is on antidepressants too and if it causes a huge decrease I didn't want to lose chances of pg. WwYD? (Ttc girl)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast