Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Being MommaBear View Post
    Hi Atomic,

It took some navigation for me to find this thread again - and thank you for the link on a previous post to the abbreviation explanations! That made reading this thread much easier.

For a pink sway, I had a question on your comment of "The important thing is, that he HAS to release every day at least once and pref. more, for at least 7-10 days prior to when you BEGIN your BD attempts." I'm going to try to be specific and still tactful in my question, so forgive me if TMI. My cycle is very regular, and my periods are usually pretty heavy. My cycles are typically 26 days, with AF lasting about a week (not full heavy throughout, but definitely some spotting the last 2 days or so). I've never used an OPK, but just from CM change and cramps, I can figure my O day is about 1 week after my last day of AF. DH, understandably, does not like to DTD while I'm on my period. What would be the best frequency method to try for a pink sway?

(For our boy, we weren't trying any sort of sway, we just wanted to get pregnant and were guessing at my fertility window. DS was pretty much a OHW - we BD right at the beginning of the week of fertility, then again either on or 1 day before O).
    This is a TMI-free zone.

He could release on his own or you could do other things besides intercourse (if u see what I'm saying here) It doesn't need to be intercourse for this to count.

That having been said, the good news is, daily release has not been very helpful at all anyway. It hasn't worked and doesn't appear to be adding anything to the overall success of the site (indeed, it's actually lower success rates than the overall site as a whole - this doesn't mean it sways blue, just that it's not likely adding anything) And it also really cuts odds of conception. So this may be something to try for the first month, possibly two and then drop anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hey joy! Welcome!

IF u think hubby can manage it, yes by all means please do BD unprotected CD9, 11, 13, and if at all possible hit it with 2-3 more attempts whenever pos OPK falls. IF there is any doubt in your mind he can't keep up with this, then skip the CD9 attempt. So I'd have u go CD 9, 11, morning of 12, evening of 12, 13, 15, 17, etc if he can do this. If he can't do this, I'd have him clean the pipes CD 8 and then go CD 11, morning of 12, evening of 12, 13, 15, 17 (or whatever he can keep up with.) I am hoping you will ovulate as normal this month; if not, please treat "CD 11" as whenever that pos OPK falls and do day of pos OPK, again the next morning and following night, one more time the following night, then every other day for a couple times if at all possible.

BD on O Day causes tons of BFN for blue swayers. I'ts just way lower chances of conception especially if doing one attempt. (no one should ever do ust one attempt for blue, regardless of what they tell you on other sites - we got 70-75% GIRLS with one attempt)

How much Vit C
    HOw much fish oil
    Ubiquinol carry on
    Prenatal carry on but if you want me to check to be sure it's a good one for blue please let me know what kind it is, as not all prenatals are created equal
    HOw much Vit D?
    There is likely more than enough Vit. B in your prenatal. Taking too much B vitamins can delay or stop ovulation so we have to be sure you're not taking more than needed
    I would wean off Shatavari. I have observed that many of the herbs will prevent conception and I have not seen enough people taking this and getting boys to sign off on it for anyone.
    Calcium I got 2 of my boys taking calcium supps

EPO we need you to drop that right away. We found overwhelmingly more girl opposites among those taking EPO and have eliminated it from our suggestions as of this past year and our results have improved at the same time. I would not have you continue with that any longer.

How much fish oil, Vit. C and zinc for hubby?

Everything else looking good, how much and what kind of working out is hubby doing?

I think this cycle is a bust.. not sure why but my cycle is longer than usual.

I am thinking of stopping the Ubiquinol. I have been taking since May and not sure if it's even working not to mentioned it's quite pricey.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic!

Thank you for the reply. I read this a while ago, but now have a follow-up question. I found another essay thread post of yours last night with updated BD sway tactics (at least I think it was the most updated one). For trying to sway girl, you emphasized the one attempt. One of the options you gave for this was an abstain and then the one attempt at around O-2, O-1. Since we have a 2-year old toddler, an abstain method would be easiest for us - if we had a night of a tricky bedtime or were just unable to BD, I'm afraid missing a night would ruin a FR attempt. But I've read other comments of yours that abstain lowers sperm quality, so this piqued my anxiety radar. My husband and I are both 32, and more than anything just want to ensure a healthy pregnancy. I would love to get more feedback on this. We're hoping to TTC around Dec, so we have time to figure out a sway tactic. Also, I've been trying to find out what the plan options are and costs, but haven't had much luck. Is there a breakdown of that somewhere? Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyjoy88 View Post

I think this cycle is a bust.. not sure why but my cycle is longer than usual.

I am thinking of stopping the Ubiquinol. I have been taking since May and not sure if it's even working not to mentioned it's quite pricey.
    Well, EPO, B vitamins, and many of the herbs may delay or stop ovulation.

I would keep testing for ovualtion and prepare to make attempts if you have a positive OPK. Even in long cycles you will still ovulate.

If you want to stop ubiquinol that is fine, just wean off it though. That is something I'm not terribly sold on anyway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Being MommaBear View Post
    Hi Atomic!

Thank you for the reply. I read this a while ago, but now have a follow-up question. I found another essay thread post of yours last night with updated BD sway tactics (at least I think it was the most updated one). For trying to sway girl, you emphasized the one attempt. One of the options you gave for this was an abstain and then the one attempt at around O-2, O-1. Since we have a 2-year old toddler, an abstain method would be easiest for us - if we had a night of a tricky bedtime or were just unable to BD, I'm afraid missing a night would ruin a FR attempt. But I've read other comments of yours that abstain lowers sperm quality, so this piqued my anxiety radar. My husband and I are both 32, and more than anything just want to ensure a healthy pregnancy. I would love to get more feedback on this. We're hoping to TTC around Dec, so we have time to figure out a sway tactic. Also, I've been trying to find out what the plan options are and costs, but haven't had much luck. Is there a breakdown of that somewhere? Thanks!
    Missing a night WiLL mess up the FR attempt. Just do abstain.

The risks of abstain are small and when you're younger, which you guys are, the risks are miniscule, possibly not even there. I have to pick an age to be my cutoff and I picked 35 because that's the age at which risks start to rise (but even for men oer 35 they are still very small). The reason I don't let men over 35 do abstain is because it doesn't work anyway, and it makes no sense to take even a teeny risk for something that doesn't work and cuts odds of conception. it is NOT because I think abstaining is super dangerous for everyone or that it always or even 99% of the time is harmful, it's just that it doesn't make sense to do it after a certain point since it doesn't help and cuts odds of conception anyway.

The plans are here! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I mean to say having husband release every 2-4 days.

By release every 2-4 day inside or outside?

We actively BD after AF but hubsy will finished himself and we used to abstained 3-4 days when ovulated near comes and shoot when ovulating. Is it alright all above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whichever you prefer. We have reasons to believe that regular, unprotected sex will raise hubby's sperm count and exposure to the hormones in his semen will both make you more fertile and also sway blue for you. Many of us on this site who have all boys had unprotected sex regularly when not TTC and then we just kept going through ovulation in months we were trying to conceive.

But many peopel can't bear to do that because it's different from Shettles recommendations. If you can't stand to do the unprotected sex, you can have him release on his own or do so with you, iwth a non-spermicide condom for blue.

it is all right to do as you've done in the past but I want you to try to have more than one attempt for blue. This has been one of our best sway tactics - aim for 3-5 attempts at or around ovulation and that is how many of us all boy mamas got our boys!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, EPO, B vitamins, and many of the herbs may delay or stop ovulation.

I would keep testing for ovualtion and prepare to make attempts if you have a positive OPK. Even in long cycles you will still ovulate.

If you want to stop ubiquinol that is fine, just wean off it though. That is something I'm not terribly sold on anyway.
    Ya. AF arrived yesterday. So I had a 28 day cycle and judging from BBT chart looks like I ovulated on CD 14 and had a positive OPK on CD13.

If the pattern remains the same for the new cycle, what is the recommeded BD days?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyjoy88 View Post
    Ya. AF arrived yesterday. So I had a 28 day cycle and judging from BBT chart looks like I ovulated on CD 14 and had a positive OPK on CD13.

If the pattern remains the same for the new cycle, what is the recommeded BD days?
    (this is for blue for those who are mixed up, since we have both pink and blue swayers posting in this thread)

If you believe in timing, with that pattern, you would have attempt on CD 13 (or even two if u can fit one in in the afternoon), morning of CD 14, night of CD 14. To guard against delayed ovulation, I'd have u attempt CD 15 (night) and then every other day unless you're 110% sure you've ovulated already.

If you DON"T believe in timing I'd have attempt CD 10, 12, 13 (morning or afternoon and night if poss), morning of CD 14, night of CD 14, then CD 15 and every other day after to guard against delayed O.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (this is for blue for those who are mixed up, since we have both pink and blue swayers posting in this thread)

If you believe in timing, with that pattern, you would have attempt on CD 13 (or even two if u can fit one in in the afternoon), morning of CD 14, night of CD 14. To guard against delayed ovulation, I'd have u attempt CD 15 (night) and then every other day unless you're 110% sure you've ovulated already.

If you DON"T believe in timing I'd have attempt CD 10, 12, 13 (morning or afternoon and night if poss), morning of CD 14, night of CD 14, then CD 15 and every other day after to guard against delayed O.
    I am not sure what to believe anymore after months of trying without any luck ��

Sorry for the sad post.
    Last edited by Joyjoy88; September 11th, 2018 at 01:13 AM.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast