Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just let me know if I can help in the meanwhile, Joy.
    Thanks Atomic.

I finally got hold of the multivitamins(women's a day and men 50+) that you have previously recommended for both myself and my hubby.

So I guess i continue taking the rest per usual? fish oil(alternate day), vit D, Calcium, Folic Acid, Vit C, Probiotics?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You probably won't need the Vit. D, calcium, Vit C beccause the multivitamins have the same amount in them - just change one for the other, unless what you're presently taking is a much higher dose, in that case gradually wean off of the higher dose onto the lower dose.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good people, any help here am trying to understand which way exactly that I should do to sway pink, DH is far away, my AF starts today can't ask him to release on his own, so apparently he is abstaining til end of my AF, but want to understand how to combine abstinence and compressed frequent release, maybe it has been explained earlier but am not getting it, can you help me out, DH is 37 so abstinence is not recommended but to ask him to release thats a no go

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't do compressed frequent release with abstinence! All you'll do is undo the good of the abstain!

Yes, abstain isn't recommended for men over 35 but this is an unusual situation. Since he has to abstain anyway, let's use it as our sway tactic instead of then adding another sway tactic (that will either cut odds of concepiton OR undo the good of the abstain for your sway). The risks of abstain are small, but I just think since abstain doesn't work anyway, why not just skip it as a recommendation for many people to try - but that does not mean that I then think that abstain is going to harm babies. It just seems like a sensible precaution to avoid for those who can. But you can't avoid it, and should just do the abstain + one attempt at positive OPK.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot Atomic, so one attempt on positive OPK, OK thanks, its been long since dieting pple are questioning have you been sick cause I lost a lot of weight

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's time to stop losing weight then!! Just do what it takes to hold steady on weight!!

Do you want to have more attempts now??

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic for responding, I jus need one attempt, my AF usually 3 days and 2 days spotting, have been taking cinnamon so my Ovulation day have been pushed to day 15 this month, had 26 days but usually had 25 day, so now don't know when I expect ovulation, its been changing, its like m irregular , I have been tracking my calories but for a day they are not reaching 800 calories, I am like someone who fears to eat now, fearing to gain weight

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, but that is all completely unacceptible. That is not LE Diet, that is starvation, and I am afraid you're getting an eating disorder.

NO ONE who does not have moderate to severe PCOS and lots of weight to spare should be taking cinnamon. Stop cinnamon immediately.

The absolute barest minimum for LE Diet is 1200 calories. I would rather see you at 1500-1800. If you can't get up to at minimum 1200 and better more like 1500-1800, you need to go off the diet NOW NOW NOW and go vegetarian. If you find you can't do that, you need to get help because I am really really worried about you. YOu cannot get and stay pregnant at 800 calories a day and if you are finding you're actually scared to eat and unable to get more calories then we need a professional's intervention here.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, I will add more vegetables and stop cinnamon right away, and thanks a lot, am fasting for 10 days as per our religion so I know its gonna be difficult to reach 1200 calories per day but I will try hard,

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vegetables are free and unlimited, you can have as much as you want, no need to count them. You need to get the 1200 cals from other things besides vegetables.

For now during the fast you need to do what you need to do, but once the fast is over please try to normalize your diet as much as you can. I am really worried aboutyou!

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast