Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile Anyone else have 5 of the same gender?

Hello, I'm fairly new to this site and still trying to navigate myself around. Today I was on the Girl Sway thread and made it up to about page 10. I've noticed so far that most of those with 3 boys generally get their desired gender on the 4th. And likewise, most who have 4 get theirs on the 5th. It's just an observation and I know every individual is different but I'd love to hear of people in my situation who went on to have their desired gender on the 6th!!
    I have faith that it can happen, but honestly I just can't imagine it happening for me.
    About me: My husband is from a boy heavy family. He only has brothers (4). We have 5 boys so far and whilst looking at the LE diet I can see that my diet has generally been boy friendly, when it comes to BD habits, timing, J&D etc. we are not so boy friendly in that regard but the boy swimmers keep making it!! My husband weight trains and works in an office, he doesn't smoke or drink, and eats lots of protein so it seems his habits are boy friendly...and I can't see any of that changing.

Another thing of interest to me is how many of us have 5 of the same gender, then go on to have an opposite with the same man? Some of the posts I've read so far from the women with over 4 children and then an opposite have mentioned that they've had a change of partner.
    I guess I'm just looking for some inspiration really, I would love to have a daughter, and this feeling is consuming me lately. I'm getting older and don't want to regret not trying...but honestly...what are my chances given my situation. I love my boys so much, I would just love for us have a little girl too
    Thanks in advance for any replies

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've got 6 boys. Will find out in a few weeks what this last bub is ☺

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2007 2008 2010 2010 2013

2013 one of our twins, lost at 14 weeks

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1pinkplease. View Post
    Hello, I'm fairly new to this site and still trying to navigate myself around. Today I was on the Girl Sway thread and made it up to about page 10. I've noticed so far that most of those with 3 boys generally get their desired gender on the 4th. And likewise, most who have 4 get theirs on the 5th. It's just an observation and I know every individual is different but I'd love to hear of people in my situation who went on to have their desired gender on the 6th!!
    I have faith that it can happen, but honestly I just can't imagine it happening for me.
    About me: My husband is from a boy heavy family. He only has brothers (4). We have 5 boys so far and whilst looking at the LE diet I can see that my diet has generally been boy friendly, when it comes to BD habits, timing, J&D etc. we are not so boy friendly in that regard but the boy swimmers keep making it!! My husband weight trains and works in an office, he doesn't smoke or drink, and eats lots of protein so it seems his habits are boy friendly...and I can't see any of that changing.

Another thing of interest to me is how many of us have 5 of the same gender, then go on to have an opposite with the same man? Some of the posts I've read so far from the women with over 4 children and then an opposite have mentioned that they've had a change of partner.
    I guess I'm just looking for some inspiration really, I would love to have a daughter, and this feeling is consuming me lately. I'm getting older and don't want to regret not trying...but honestly...what are my chances given my situation. I love my boys so much, I would just love for us have a little girl too
    Thanks in advance for any replies
    I have 4 boys and finding out on Saturday what baby num 5 is, although im betting boy!

Sent from mTalk
    :

4. Likes 1pinkplease. liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Take a look at the gender makeup of the Duggars. They had a long run of b/g, then a long run of boys, then a long run of girls that are more than most of our kids!! There is also a family that has 13 sons and one daughter. The Arndt Family

So yes, it is possible to get a girl after many boys and a boy after many girls. My husband's grandma got a girl after 5 boys. My own great-grandma had a 2 boys after 6 girls. I know women who have had a girl after 8 boys and a boy after 8 girls.

I have 4 boys with my husband who I've been with since I was 19 and then also a girl with him. We had boys for 21 years straight before getting a girl. Same with my great-grandma and my husband's grandma and the Duggars too!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks 1pinkplease. thanked for this post
    Likes All*blue*everything liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I forgot this until very recently but I had an ex-boyfriend who was one of 6 boys, 1 girl, the girl was the youngest, and they were the same mom/dad the whole time.

8. Thanks 1pinkplease. thanked for this post
    Likes All*blue*everything liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the replies. That's reassuring to know! I had a chat with my hubs not long ago about us potentially trying one last time. He's on board so that's one good thing! We wouldn't be TTC just yet, but it's reassuring to know that others have had a long run of the same gender and then got an opposite*
    Atomic, if 12 weeks is the ideal time to be on the diet, and we're not TTC for another few months at least, in your opinion when should I purchase a plan?

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by All*blue*everything View Post
    I have 4 boys and finding out on Saturday what baby num 5 is, although im betting boy!

Sent from mTalk
    Awww, all the best for Saturday, a blessing either way!!

12. Likes All*blue*everything liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4 boys here, will find out in 3 weeks what #5 is but I'm betting boy

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most people like to buy plans about 3 months before they plan to TTC. that gives us 3 months on diet, then 3 months of TTC before the subscription runs out (you can always renew but I like you guys to get the most out of it)

But I have people buy at all points in time. A year or more out, or even just a few days (naturally, I prefer people don't do that because I cannot always guarantee I can get a plan done in that amount of time!)

15. Thanks 1pinkplease. thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 boys here, last was ht but only my little dude made it to testing,,, trying the sway method this time and just purchased atomics diet,, i can see how my lifestyle has been swaying boy so hopefully with a change then maybe my last one will end up a girl,, good luck hun xx

17. Thanks 1pinkplease. thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast