Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I'm from uk. Can I join?
    I am
    Not actively ttc. I had anorexia 12-23, then was binging and conceived son while in therapy age 24. I then was eating fine but had hyperthyroidism and conceived second son quite underweight.
    I have always 'blamed' husband side because it is ALL boys but I realise it's likely me. I adore my boys so I don't mean blame for them, just the reason as to why there are no girls.
    I snack frequently, terrible with biscuits and chocolate. The le diet will be really hard for me as I have a tendency to go sod this and quit. So I think January I will try to stop snacking, February stop having breakfast and go vegetarian for food choices. My husband will not be happy though as he loves meat and I want to not argue over it. How have others got around this as I don't want to cook a completely different dinner for me than for my family. I did this when ill and I know my husband will start worrying about me. Also don't want my boys thinking mummy is eating different too much. Maybe I over think these things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also going to get a plan when we really go for it as I know I need support and I don't want to become obsessive

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdiva88 View Post
    CD22 here and now the latest I've ever ovulated. Not ttc this month but any ideas how to 'pop' this egg!!
    hey dd if i were you id start a new thread in the forums for this question so that atomic will be able to see it and answer you, im afraid i cant help and with this been the latest you've ever o'd id say atomic is the one you need to ask, it may be you need to change something diet/supps wise etc..
    other than the delayed ovulation i hope your sway is going well keep us updated on how you get on, and sending you blue dust!! xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinkpinkplease View Post
    Hi! I'm from uk. Can I join?
    I am
    Not actively ttc. I had anorexia 12-23, then was binging and conceived son while in therapy age 24. I then was eating fine but had hyperthyroidism and conceived second son quite underweight.
    I have always 'blamed' husband side because it is ALL boys but I realise it's likely me. I adore my boys so I don't mean blame for them, just the reason as to why there are no girls.
    I snack frequently, terrible with biscuits and chocolate. The le diet will be really hard for me as I have a tendency to go sod this and quit. So I think January I will try to stop snacking, February stop having breakfast and go vegetarian for food choices. My husband will not be happy though as he loves meat and I want to not argue over it. How have others got around this as I don't want to cook a completely different dinner for me than for my family. I did this when ill and I know my husband will start worrying about me. Also don't want my boys thinking mummy is eating different too much. Maybe I over think these things!

hey welcome and of course you can join!! im afraid im not the right person to answer your questions but i think easing into the diet is a very good idea wishing you lots of luck with your sway, keep us updated with how you get on!! xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all!

We are going to sway this summer. My boys are 3 and almost 1, and I really want to enjoy a summer with them and not be pregnant. We also have 3 vacations planned in the spring/summer, and I would like to not be exhausted, nauseous, etc and enjoy some alcohol. I'm impatient and would love to start now, but logically I know we need to wait a bit.

I plan on focusing on what I did with my boys and do the opposite. I am not planning on following LE diet to the extreme because I tend to get neurotic and obsessive, and truthfully I would be thrilled with a third boy I am temping now and plan to continue, so I should have a good idea of my cycles by the time summer rolls around. Good luck to everyone TTC!
    due August 2021!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the not obsessing is so true. I know with my boys I had moderate caffeine, barely any alcohol, loads of meat and saturated fat and either didn't exercise or only moderately. Oh and bd moderately. Just going to do the opposite and try not to think of it.

8. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still on birth control. Does anyone know if I can still test my cm ph and observe quality etc while on bc?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to vent !

I've been on the diet 11 weeks a few cheats here and there but only a day at a time really except for Xmas but this weekend I've had a bad time I've had such a stressful week I just ate so much and had chicken for dinner aswell I've had breakfast yesterday and today to make myself feel better I'm not sleeping well and came downstairs to my husband who had Made eggs with muffins and chocolate crossaints so a bad weekend
    Feeling really sh*t to be honest and annoyed with myself as our attempt was meant to be this Wednesday and now I feel like I've cheated to much this weekend to try and should hold off another month ?
    I know around O it's best to keep blood sugars low and I totally haven't this weekend
    I'm thinking shall I just hardly eat this week to help the Xx sperm plus work my butt off with cardio and use rephresh or just skip it completely?
    Any help / advice I'd appreciate

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll just go for it anyway I think
    What will be will be

12. Likes 4blue2pink, MrsTheatrical liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd go for the extreme cutting out option and then go for it. If anything your sugar level should totally plummet

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast