Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tray bakes are a godsend!! minimal washing up haha

i really wouldnt worry i went to a wedding a couple of weeks before i conceived my youngest (sway baby) and LE went out the window for 3 days while i was there, and defo dont feel guilty for the cake mix!! you were having fun and making memories with your boys nothing should stand in the way of that xx
    now 6blue5pink

2. Likes Butterflies buttercups liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u so much for the reassurance it does really help

I've planned my meals for the week and intend to run tommorow for an hour too so back on track !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflies buttercups View Post
    That sounds lovely 4blue ! Love an easy tray bake dinner too !

Just two attempts so far and I had a dark line (not s true positive ) last night on my opk so we did it last night as the 4th day so will do it again Wednesday just to be sure . It's a shame it fell on such a bad weekend of birthdays where I prob have gone over a bit with pizza , bit of takeaway and choc cake especially as when I was making the cake I ate some of the cake mix !!! So bad! It's hard both kids had there hands in there so I had some too it's fun with your kids to do stuff like that I find it hard to change the little things.
    Anyway onwards and upwards I'm not very optimistic about it working this month anyway so it be better from
    Now on!
    Xx

I agree with 4blue2pink, one bad day won't undo your previous hard work

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm only on day 19 and wondering if it's worked ! We're going to have another attempt on Wednesday as that will be the e4d method - I've had no pos opk this month which is so annoying but glad we've gone for it with attempts otherwise we wouldn't have known when to BD. 8 days til I can test !

7. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep going even up until next AF if you are not 110% sure you've ovulated.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by MrsTheatrical; April 18th, 2017 at 01:48 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This must be so hard for u MrsT so don't be hard on yourself for feeling this way most of us would feel the same .

It's always hard when someone close had one of each but like u said even worse that u have sadly lost your baby girl
    I'm so sorry u have had to go through this already and think you are so strong trying again .

We all have bad days too so do what u need to do today to get through it (eat drink etc) xx

11. Likes MrsTheatrical liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTheatrical View Post
    I'm having a bad day ladies. One of my good friends just messaged me to tell me she's 18 weeks pregnant. She didn't know how to tell me after our loss/stillbirth so recently.

I am genuinely pleased for her, but I also feel jealous and incredibly bitter. She's having a boy this time, and she already has a daughter. I feel so angry that everyone seems to get one of each gender, and I lost my much longed-for daughter.

I know it's horrible for me to say these things, just a low day, and my angel daughter's 'due date' is fast approaching.

I tooootally understand you. I have so many people who announced a pregnancy or birth since we lost our little girl. It always feels like someone stabs you in your heart. And I also don't want to have these feelings but I think it's just normal. We were supposed to have a little baby girl and now we don't anymore. And above that, we feel so much pain of losing our child. So really, don't blame yourself, it's normal. I hope this will go away someday, but even now when I'm pregnant again, I still feel the same...
    When did you lose her and when is the due date? That's also a hard day (sorry to say that).

I can only say that you're doing the best you can. Just let these emotions in and don't blame yourself.
    This is one of the worst things you have to deal with in life, so be gentle with yourself.

Sending you lots of love and support
    Mom of angel Liv (stillborn at 30w on 06/25/2016)

TTC rainbow baby
    Failed sway, due September 2017

13. Likes MrsTheatrical liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!! Apologies as I've asked this same question in a couple different places on this site, but we're going to TTC in a few hours so need some advice - does anyone know if the Rephresh were supposed to use is the gel or the wash? Just noticed there's both out there so want to make sure I'm using the right one (using the gel in the applicator). Thanks in advance!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTheatrical View Post
    I'm having a bad day ladies. One of my good friends just messaged me to tell me she's 18 weeks pregnant. She didn't know how to tell me after our loss/stillbirth so recently.

I am genuinely pleased for her, but I also feel jealous and incredibly bitter. She's having a boy this time, and she already has a daughter. I feel so angry that everyone seems to get one of each gender, and I lost my much longed-for daughter.

I know it's horrible for me to say these things, just a low day, and my angel daughter's 'due date' is fast approaching.

So sorry to hear...I hope you can find comfort and healing as your angel daughters due date comes up. Sending you lots of hugs xoxo

16. Likes MrsTheatrical liked this post
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast