Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou Ttcblue18 thats such a kind thing to say <3 its amazing how many of us find this site and after reading through can see exactly why we have our boys or our girls!! if your blue sway is very different from what you were like when you got your girls then i think your in a really strong place feel free to ask any questions and best of luck with your sway, my fingers are crossed for you! keep us updated **Blue Dust** xx

just to add into the 3rd baby discussion, i completely agree with what has already been said, that you never regret a child and i also think that if you dont feel complete or "done" then you probably arent!

going from 2-3 kids is an adjustment and yes there will be hard days/weeks! but they arent sleep averse babies or temperamental toddlers forever, the hardest years are the earliest ones especially if they are close in age where none of them can really help with tidying up their toys or really doing all that much for themselves etc so it ALL falls on you!! (personally speaking i had 3 under the age of 3) but like everything in life those times do pass my oldest 3 are now 7, 5 1/2 and 4 1/2 and they are a big help with the little ones and the tidying and my 7 year old is great with the hoover!! not to mention that they dress themselves, use the toilet and all that jazz which wasnt the case when number 3 was born!

i guess what im trying to say is that if i had stopped at number 3 my house would be a world away now from what it was like 4 years ago with a 3 year old, a 1 1/2 year old and a 6 month old!! seasons change and the hard times do pass

i honestly cant tell you the amount of older women-complete strangers in their 50's/60's that see me with the kids and out of the blue start telling me that they always wanted more kids or always wanted 1 more or always wanted 4 but stopped at 2 etc.. and looking back now that its too late they regret it.

i hope those of you struggling with this can come to a decision that is right for you and your families xx
    now 6blue5pink

2. Thanks TtcBlue18, kittendreams thanked for this post
    Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had 2 boys and almost went down the HT path but financially things changed and we had to settle for trying to sway, and now we have a healthy happy 9 month old daughter. The adjustment from 2 - 3 kids like everyone said takes some time and there will be some crappy days/weeks but as 4blue2pink said, the children get older and become helpful and grow a certain amount of independance making things easier in a way. I dont regret taking the leap for 3 kids at all, if anything, I am considering the idea of trying to sway for a 2nd daughter so my girls have each other to grow up with, just like my boys xx

8 years 5 years
    Successful sway 2 years old
    Successful sway 2 week old

4. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Thankyou Ttcblue18 thats such a kind thing to say <3 its amazing how many of us find this site and after reading through can see exactly why we have our boys or our girls!! if your blue sway is very different from what you were like when you got your girls then i think your in a really strong place feel free to ask any questions and best of luck with your sway, my fingers are crossed for you! keep us updated **Blue Dust** xx

just to add into the 3rd baby discussion, i completely agree with what has already been said, that you never regret a child and i also think that if you dont feel complete or "done" then you probably arent!

going from 2-3 kids is an adjustment and yes there will be hard days/weeks! but they arent sleep averse babies or temperamental toddlers forever, the hardest years are the earliest ones especially if they are close in age where none of them can really help with tidying up their toys or really doing all that much for themselves etc so it ALL falls on you!! (personally speaking i had 3 under the age of 3) but like everything in life those times do pass my oldest 3 are now 7, 5 1/2 and 4 1/2 and they are a big help with the little ones and the tidying and my 7 year old is great with the hoover!! not to mention that they dress themselves, use the toilet and all that jazz which wasnt the case when number 3 was born!

i guess what im trying to say is that if i had stopped at number 3 my house would be a world away now from what it was like 4 years ago with a 3 year old, a 1 1/2 year old and a 6 month old!! seasons change and the hard times do pass

i honestly cant tell you the amount of older women-complete strangers in their 50's/60's that see me with the kids and out of the blue start telling me that they always wanted more kids or always wanted 1 more or always wanted 4 but stopped at 2 etc.. and looking back now that its too late they regret it.

i hope those of you struggling with this can come to a decision that is right for you and your families xx
    Thank you so much, this is what I've been trying to explain to hubby, but he still doesn't want another child. He's being very cooperative and understanding though. After finding the site, he agreed to ttc for 3 full cycles as long as I was willing to put 100% into my sway (I think he wants a boy too but the thought of 3 kids scares him) and then well need to take a break and do some talking. If it was meant to be it will surely find a way.

Also I just wanted to say, all the encouragement and support I get from you ladis really does keep my spirit high, which is something I often have trouble with. So thank you so very much.

Happily Married Since 2012
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b79c2

My Successful Blue Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this site is so supportive its one of the main things i love about it! fingers crossed your husband stays on side, he may just need a bit of time and knowing that your swaying sounds like its helping him keep us updated with how things go xx

7. Likes TtcBlue18 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right, I know and understand all of his concerns but that doesn't make it any easier to let go of the son I've always wanted. If we don't conceive in June-August, I'll give it a year and ask him to reconsider I will keep you updated; hope you will return the favor! I love seeing how many people sway and pray and get their dg! Brightens my day, every time!
    Last edited by TtcBlue18; May 27th, 2017 at 04:23 PM.
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

My Successful Blue Sway!

9. Likes 4blue2pink, pinkinthestars liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    he isnt flat out saying no which is a good thing! quite a few women on here have had to talk hubby's round from flat out no into ttc, yes i will be updating once i know what baby is and i LOVE seeing successful sways too im always so happy for them xx

11. Likes TtcBlue18, pinkinthestars liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    he isnt flat out saying no which is a good thing! quite a few women on here have had to talk hubby's round from flat out no into ttc, yes i will be updating once i know what baby is and i LOVE seeing successful sways too im always so happy for them xx

Did you have a link to your sway hun? I love looking at other successful sways it helps plus goves me ideas if i need tobtweak things a bit or ifothers have different eating tips
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

13. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes i can link both my sways for you hope they help xx

first sway done 2015/16 which was successful..

second sway done 2017 dont know gender..

now 6blue5pink

15. Thanks TtcBlue18 thanked for this post
    Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes i can link both my sways for you hope they help xx

first sway done 2015/16 which was successful..

second sway done 2017 dont know gender..

Oops meant to click like, not thanks, as I'm swaying blue Always love seeing successful sways of blue or pink though! Usually pink line up pretty well with my lifestyle when I got my girls and blue gives me so much hope, seeing all the similarities in my current sway.
    2013 & 2015 & 2018

My Successful Blue Sway!

17. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TtcBlue18 View Post
    Oops meant to click like, not thanks, as I'm swaying blue Always love seeing successful sways of blue or pink though! Usually pink line up pretty well with my lifestyle when I got my girls and blue gives me so much hope, seeing all the similarities in my current sway.
    Ttcblue did you do a lot of cardio when you got your girls? What was your typical daily diet like?
    Also did your hubby smoke?
    Thank you xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

19. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast