Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I had a billion dollars I would have a ton of kids but only 1-2 at a time.... But then again it is hard to enjoy Disneyland trips or other vacations when you have so many kids to watch.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post

Either she took to much on purpose or the Dr's gave her a high dose!
    She was prescribed 100mg but upped her dose herself to 200mg! I would love twins which is how I found the site on my twin seekers journey, theres a bunch of people there taking unprescribed clomid hence the quints? I've had the clomid in the basket a number of times but never clicked through! If nature sends then to me then fantastic, but if I then think if I forced them and lost them due to having so many previuos pregnancies, then thats not right or fair is it

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Upped it on her own was stupid..... she wanted to have 5 and now she will suffer. If she is lucky she has the money to care for them. If the babies are lucky they will be healthy!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    She was prescribed 100mg but upped her dose herself to 200mg! I would love twins which is how I found the site on my twin seekers journey, theres a bunch of people there taking unprescribed clomid hence the quints? I've had the clomid in the basket a number of times but never clicked through! If nature sends then to me then fantastic, but if I then think if I forced them and lost them due to having so many previuos pregnancies, then thats not right or fair is it
    It's just really scary because you cannot know if you fall into the 1-2 follicle group or 6-8 follicles as a result of clomid group. It's a big, possibly high stakes risk.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly, which is why it will stay a nice dream for me lol! I have also put a Florida holiday in my basket aswell a few times, never had the cheek to click that through either

For those who want a little light reading!

http://www.pregnancy-info.net/forums...ories/pga-832/

I've never left any comments as if anyone knows what its like to be on the fringes its us here right

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How can they congratulate her? She did this without her doctor knowing?

I realize that my judgement says more about me than her because I am sure there are tons of folks doing the same to us! Recreational drug use is not advised nor supported on here though! LOL.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They are telling her what she wants to hear... and talking about her under their breath.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    How can they congratulate her? She did this without her doctor knowing?

I realize that my judgement says more about me than her because I am sure there are tons of folks doing the same to us! Recreational drug use is not advised nor supported on here though! LOL.
    But it does make crazy reading though doesn't it lol!! To save you the 100 pages reading, I think in short, the Dr knew she was on 100, she self topped up, so the dr actually tells her its fine, they are all healthy but thinks he solely caused it! She the discovers one split making the 5 and most recently has been tired to post lately. Half way through her DH takes over posting, I think?, cos she's in hospital for something, but to date she's still going! Who needs soaps right!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    They are telling her what she wants to hear... and talking about her under their breath.
    Definately! And talking about her on random forums out thereI wonder how many actually had second thoughts! And to be honest they're all waiting for 'the news' which doesn't need to be said out loud.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tend to avoid congrats if it is something I don't believe in like upping your doses on your own!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast