Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

calcium citrate ?

hi peeps just wondered what calcium supplements you were taking ? alot i have found have added vit D and/or magnesium are these ok to take when swaying pink ? any advice id really appreciate it ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am taking Cal Cit from GNC. I got it from them because it was the only one without anything else in it they are 250mg per pill. I bought Mag seperatly but I don't take Vita D.

I had planned to take a lot of Calcium because I can't handle dairy. Buying it without the Mag allowed me to do the max I wanted without taking to much Mag (can cause bathroom issue).

I took... 2,000mg Cal Cit and 250mg Mag. I am also taking Saw Palmetto, Vitex, Red Raspberry, and Cranberry w/vita C. I bought the Nature Bounty Cranberry because it was the best price 1 pill was 4,800 Cranberry, I may have taken to much of it but I did nearly 30,000 mg daily. (I didn't do a full girl diet because of depression feelings, I only skipped am meal and no snacking). My ph has been really low since I started the Cranberry.

... Also took Iron, B6, and A and E because of vitamin issues I have and for a healthy baby. A and E were stopped with AF.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not taking a citrate - just "Folic Plus" - which includes folic acid, 800mg calcium, 7.5mcg vit D to help with the absorption

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    does that contain calcium citrate ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Magnesium is a part of the traditional girl sway supps but it is best to buy them separately because you shouldn't get more than 200-250 mg magnesium at the very most (you'll also get some via diet) because you can get really sick from it. Some people on IG did get really sick from too much magnesium.

Vit D. is also a part of the traditionally recommended girl supps because it aids calcium absorption, but I strongly believe that Vit. D sways blue, not pink. Vit. D raises testosterone, the seasonal spike in boy conceptions comes after the summer when we would be absorbing the most Vit D, and we don't know if we even WANT calcium to be efficiently absorbed or for our bodies to be trying to get rid of the stuff in our urine and CM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just for the record, 2000 mg of calcium is more than people should take.

Also, unless you have vitamin absorption problems and are advised to do so by a doctor, no one TTC should take supplemental Vit. A (the small amount present in prenatals and multivitamins is fine) because high levels of Vit. A cause birth defects and this is a proven serious fact and not some vague correlation. Vit. A is stored up in your body so even if you're not taking that much, it can add up over time. It does not matter if you stop Vits A and E when AF arrives because they are fat soluble vitamins and your body just stores them for later use.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok thanks hun, do you know of a good brand of calcium citrate where you just get the calcium and no other ingredients ?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what do you think of this one as there are a couple of other ingredients with it http://www.sourcenaturals.com/products/GP1474/

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have found another one its better as the dosage is good what do you think of the extras on this one
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Solaray-Ca...item1e649467f5

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you in the UK?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast