Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

MRI does it sway?

Ive not been on for a while, I had a m/c in june followed by a ERPC and since i have been struggerling to get over Pelvic inflammation disease and im still suffering from it so my fertility is a real issue now so im more on team baby than team pink now. Im having a MRI scan done in the next 2 months to see what infection/damage they can see and just wondered if the MRI sways at all. Im hoping that if that comes back clear they will then do the hsg test to see if my tubes are clear and we can get back to ttc once the infection has compleatly gone

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry to hear about that!!

The traditional view of MRI is that they sway blue by "ions". Personally, I think ions do not sway at all, and as a result, MRI does not sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for getting back to me. I have been swaying since june and just kind of got used to eating the girl diet and it hasnt bothered me the weight loss was good, decided to lay off the diet over the last few days and wow has it made me feel ill with all the extra calories/fat im thinking maybe the girl diet suits me.

Im glad the MRI doesnt sway and im sure the irons wouldnt linger too long (i hope) im hoping to have it done at the begining of my cycle but hoping more its clear and there is no damage they can see then on to a hsg i hope

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope your tests come back ok!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you, over the last few days ive been symptom free more or less so im hoping this is the begining of me getting over it once and for all. The next syep is the MRI and i have my fingers crossed it comes back clear altho im not to sure how much damage can be seen on that, then im hoping they will do a hsg test once they know the infection has cleared compleatly

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkle View Post
    Thank you so much for getting back to me. I have been swaying since june and just kind of got used to eating the girl diet and it hasnt bothered me the weight loss was good, decided to lay off the diet over the last few days and wow has it made me feel ill with all the extra calories/fat im thinking maybe the girl diet suits me.

Im glad the MRI doesnt sway and im sure the irons wouldnt linger too long (i hope) im hoping to have it done at the begining of my cycle but hoping more its clear and there is no damage they can see then on to a hsg i hope
    Thanks for sharing this info! Very helpful and I'm glad to know you are happy on the girl diet.

that you get good news with your MRI.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had got used to doing the diet all the time and kind of just ate my safe foods. After getting over the feeling hungery and missing the chocolate ind struggerling with the no meat it became normal for me and i felt good on the diet had energy back again and didnt feel in a fog all the time. After 3 days of eating cake crisps biscuits and bread again i felt rubbish. Im back to eating my safe foods today and feeling better.

I will keep you all updated on the MRI im still waiting for an apointment to be sent to me, but we are going to be back to ttc next month and just going to see what happpens

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive got my MRI date through and its for the 16 November. If af turns up on time i will be on cd8 which is 1 week before ovulation I hope this will be enough time for the ions to be out of my system, will have to use lots of nail vanish and lots of walking out doors and hope for some windy days (if i remember right) any other good ions for me i would love the extra help

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that will be plenty of time! Hope you get some (good) answers!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you i cant wait to get it out of the way, and hopfully be able to put the miscarage behind us