Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, I mean things like timing, douche, etc.
    Is that what you mean?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberRose View Post
    Really?? Wow I didnt know that. I feel a little better now about our time frame. I convinced my hubby over the weekend that as long as we can conceive in the next 7 months we'll be on track with our family plan. That has taken some of the stress off! So I wake up and usually around 9 or 10 I havr a soda or some crystal light but I don't eat until about 12. My lunch is usually some pasta with veggies and sauce then I dont eat again until about 6 then I have some rice with sauteed spinach some bread and some other veggie usually broccoli then aroynd 8 or 9 I have an apple with peanut butter. I am going to start adding an hour of cardio either jogging or walking 4 times a week. I have cut out milk and pretty much all meat since those are both things I love and use to eat a lot of. The weekends are SO hard for me but if I'm going to cheat I usually have sushi.. can I eat potatoes? what are some really good foods to have on this diet I'm starting to get tired of what I've been eating.

i'm sorry I started to answer this and then ran out of time.

You will almost certainly be pregnant in 7 months so please don't feel too much pressure. We have an average of 3 months to conception on this site and that includes people doing super strict sways.

YOu don't need to totally cut out milk and stuff, just stick in the limits. Cutting back too far can make you stop ovulating.

Yes you can have potatoes. The idea that potatoes are some sort of magic boy food makes NO sense (and I can explain the flaw in the reasoning if you'd like). My daughter is like 30% potato.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I bought the $20 membership but I still cant access the private forums? It also says that it comes with 5-days of Meals for TTC PINK as well as Foods to consume and avoid for TTC a Girl. Where can I find this? Thanks!
    I'll message someone who can help with this. In the meantime try logging out and then logging back in again.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I bought the $20 membership but I still cant access the private forums? It also says that it comes with 5-days of Meals for TTC PINK as well as Foods to consume and avoid for TTC a Girl. Where can I find this? Thanks!
    I'll message someone who can help with this. In the meantime try logging out and then logging back in again.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started my OPK'S at the begging of my fertile window so I do them for about a week and I do them first thing in the morning. If I do a custom plan do you tell me what to eat and when? What all comes with that? I'm a little worried about my sodium intake as well... is top ramen ok to eat? I need to find better meals to make it's just hard I make 3 different dinners almost every night. One for the hubby, one for the kids, then whatever I an eating.

The custom plans are everything BUT diet. Then I help you with your diet in a day to day, ongoing fashion in the custom coaching forums (it works a lot better that way.) wE do also have a 21 day diet book you can order with the plan if you like but you don't need to. Totally up to you.

Virtually all of us have given up on sodium. It makes no biological sense and it is way easier to stick to diets if you don't limit it. And our results have only gone up since we did.

Top Ramen is at your discretion, I think it's fine for pink as there is not much nutrition in it but it is pretty salty. If limiting sodium is important to you (and it wasn't to me, since I got a boy limiting sodium and turned around and ate tons of it to get my girl!) then you would obviously not want to eat much of that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We ended up dtd 2 day before ovulation which was the 17th and again on the 20th. I waited 10 mins both times then used the bathroom. We also used the tiniest but of SYLK on the 17th but no douche.

It probably just wasn't the month - I'd probably lose the Sylk eventually but you can give it a try for another month if you so desire.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm sorry I started to answer this and then ran out of time.

You will almost certainly be pregnant in 7 months so please don't feel too much pressure. We have an average of 3 months to conception on this site and that includes people doing super strict sways.

YOu don't need to totally cut out milk and stuff, just stick in the limits. Cutting back too far can make you stop ovulating.

Yes you can have potatoes. The idea that potatoes are some sort of magic boy food makes NO sense (and I can explain the flaw in the reasoning if you'd like). My daughter is like 30% potato.
    Ok great thanks! I need to be better at adding everything up but I feel like I'm in the limit of everything especially since I've cut meat. I still have some on occasion but not nearly as much. I have been drinking organic 0% milk at dinner time but thats about it. Glad to hear I can have potatoes so thanks again Atomic!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I tried logging out then back in but it didnt work.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The custom plans are everything BUT diet. Then I help you with your diet in a day to day, ongoing fashion in the custom coaching forums (it works a lot better that way.) wE do also have a 21 day diet book you can order with the plan if you like but you don't need to. Totally up to you.

Virtually all of us have given up on sodium. It makes no biological sense and it is way easier to stick to diets if you don't limit it. And our results have only gone up since we did.

Top Ramen is at your discretion, I think it's fine for pink as there is not much nutrition in it but it is pretty salty. If limiting sodium is important to you (and it wasn't to me, since I got a boy limiting sodium and turned around and ate tons of it to get my girl!) then you would obviously not want to eat much of that.
    Oh good because I dont think I can limit my sodium without losing what sanity I have left lol! Do you think its to late for a custom plan? Is there like a 3 month option?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast