Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Do you think the week before O or the week of to schedule the procedure? Honestly, if it doesn't help my sway I wouldn't bother till after my pregnancy. But I might as well if it would help.
    I woudl do it the week before O to make sure the meds have had a chance to leave your body.

Second q - I personally do not believe that salt sways a very large amount and in fact large amounts of sodium may affect fertility negatively which you want for TTC pink. I think the rapid weight loss and anesthetic outweigh any risk of the salt.

Plus, you will have the peace of mind from knowing that you get a clean bill of health prior to your pregnancy (PRICELESS!!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12