Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Same here. I was never drunk in my entire life, I can't stand the smell & taste of booze of any kind.
    Zivic, you should try a Rum drink! It's really good in just about anything sweet!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wasnt Vodka suppose to be the best one for pink?
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockYourBallsOff View Post
    I saw a bottle of wine at Wal Mart today called "seven daughters".....THAT'S the one we'll be using LOL!

And LOL to the poster who said grandma ended up in rehab with 3 daughters...sad...but made the LMAO!!!! HA! I may end up in a straight jacket from swaying!
    NICE! I love it!

I know at least one of my IG friends had been drinking when she conceived her little girl and OMG that is the cutest kid.

I think it's prob. like everything - in moderation, may sway a little blue, in excess, may sway a little pink, with some exceptions on both sides of the aisle.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    wasnt Vodka suppose to be the best one for pink?
    Yes, and I believe it is right in minerals and/or alkalinity as opposed to wine and beer.

Vodka also has a lack of nutrients compared to wine and beer.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    OMG…this is so funny and strange…DH isn't a heavy drinker but add me to the list of “DH was drunk and we went on to conceive a girl”…DH had about 4 beers in him from a company party when we DTD. I O’d 7 days later and that BFP was a girl. After reading through all the responses, it sure can’t hurt if we break out the booze when it’s TTC again. Night after night of BD can get pretty tedious…

I’m totally buying that, KYBO!!!
    The frustrating thing is that my DH is actually a fairly big drinker but laid off both times when we conceived DS 3 and 4.

THEN he started smoking a pipe...AFTER DS 4 was born. It's like, why can't you have any of these vices when they will work for me!?!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    I think I need to push drinks on hubby... we had a beer once in a great while but not drunk. During the times hubby got giggly drunk we never did anything. Maybe being drunk affects hubbies excitement and keeps testoserone low?

What drinks sway blue and what sways pink? There has to be a difference. My neighbor who has made beer for years has 2 girls but he makes a high achool level beer. My dad who had 4g drank cheap beers and smoked anything that rolled up. And it seems the people I know with a lot of girls drink more then one daily.

I need to figure this out since I have to change a lot in my sway... I would love to drink Tequila and Vodka again but would it sway pink. What to drink!!!
    If there is anything to the fertility idea, if you drink enough to lower your fertility, it would sway pink.

Drinking and girls is a little confuddled tho for exactly the reason you say...I notice that a lot of drinkers tend to be smokers (including my friend I mentioned before who was trying to quit to conceive a boy) and we KNOW that smoking does sway pink, even if it's just a little.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I was just reading a book about foods around the world and I guess that koumiss, which is fermented mare's milk wine, is the national drink of Mongolia and has been for thousands of years. Yet Genghis Khan (one of 6 b 1 g), his brothers, and their many, many sons (Genghis had 4 sons with his first wife and God only knows how many more) have had so many male offspring that in the noble words of Wikipedia...

"Zerjal et al. [2003][54] identified a Y-chromosomal lineage present in about 8% of the men in a large region of Asia (about 0.5% of the world total). The paper suggests that the pattern of variation within the lineage is consistent with a hypothesis that it originated in Mongolia about 1,000 years ago. Because the rate of such a spread would be too rapid to have occurred by genetic drift, the authors propose that the lineage is carried by likely male-line descendants of Genghis Khan, and that it has spread through social selection. In Mongolia alone as many as 200,000 of the country's 2 million people could be Khan descendants.[8] In addition to most of the Mongol nobility up to the 20th century, the Mughal emperor Babur's mother was a descendant. Timur (also known as Tamerlane), the 14th century military leader, claimed descent from Genghis Khan. Genghis Khan was one of the most powerful warlords during his reign, as a result the harem that he kept was of enormous size. It is said that his harem reached anywhere from 2,000–3,000 women.[who?] There are so many descendants of Khan not only because of the size of his harem but also because of the size of his sons' harems."

According to swaying lore they should have been having virtually all daughters...milk AND booze, together at last!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockYourBallsOff View Post
    LOL!!!! Loving this!

I just hope I'm not too tipsy to get up and jump and dump and insert my rephresh!!! That would be a youtube vid. to end all youtube videos.....I'm sure I'll pass out and wake up to a Rephresh tube in my ear and semen everywhere! LOL!!! (sorry if that is TMI)

I think I may have injured myself just now...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    a friend of mine smokes special cigarettes and her husband does not,they had 3 girls and then when she quit bc she wanted to start a new job that did random drug testing she get pregnant with a boy.I always thought smoking effected the sperm count but the woman? Maybe it makes the egg tougher to penetrat? could it effect ph? She has since started smoking again and is due with a girl.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how many woman have been drink and "o'd" you know the big scream cause i'm usually on the verge of passing out so can't be asseed to dtd and i dont drink and have boys and dh gave up drink to have the boys maybe thats where we go wrong
    so im back and

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast