Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about your chemical Deaks...
    I was swaying pink when I had my ectopic...I'm sure it had nothing to do with swaying....just bad placement...unfortunately I lost a tube so I won't be hardcore swaying anymore and will consider myself lucky just to get pregnant again....It doesn't take away my desire for a daughter....

I was taking 100mg of B6 and will do the same in January....Good luck ladies!!!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ladybug I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't think I will be hardcore swaying either, these things really put life into perspective. X
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks so sorry...

I have a LP defect too and had an 11 day LP before having my son, I conceived twice with an 11 day LP.

I read that most fertilised eggs fail to implant, up to 75% of them. That's partly why I'm keeping up the raspberry leaf tea to make my lining smoother but maybe its worth also taking a pregnancy-safe omega 3+6 supplement too... I do think that could be vital for those with a luteal phase defect and think the benefits would outweigh any small blue sway effect.
    If you dtd on ov day you still only have a 30% chance of conceiving each cycle even without swaying, so its no wonder pink swaying can take a while.

Deaks I really hope you can heal and get a sticky rainbow baby very soon

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rainbowflower; November 7th, 2011 at 04:07 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was taking b6 for my lp, lp spotting and to dry up my milk (still producing some even though I'd stopped nursing ds1 9 months earlier), when I got my bfp with ds2. I then slowly reduced my intake during the first trimester and was only taking what was in my prenatal by 15weeks. I deliberately bought tabs low in dosage so that I could do this easily. I've no idea if the b6 really worked as I still spotted that cycle and had light flow 4dpo - 10dpo, but that was month 3 of taking it with no breaks.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my doctors appointment this morning and just need to monitor bleeding and retest tomorrow to check its neg by then (was already more faint this morning). Then she has given me a prescription for more progesterone crinone which i really recommend for LP defect and wish i hadn't stopped using it but the side effect is that you feel really pg for the 2ww.

Going to get blood tests done this afternoon to check i have no anemia/thyroid problem just so i can rule out what is potentially causing short LP/chemical.

Still feeling very tearful...a combination of being sad for loosing this pg, fed up with swaying since feb and the thought of having to get back on the diet for who knows how long. Not sure i mentioned before though but the upside is that i got pg the first month of strict o+12 so looks like that is the way forward for me.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still deciding whether to take b6 as it sounds like it would be better to take it constantly not just ov to af but then i really don't want to delay ov anymore than it is. If the progesterone is lengthening my LP is there any need for me to take it?
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh it is so hard Deaks, sending lots of love and positive vibes your way. At least you have a way forward and know you can get pg with your O+12. Good luck this cycle hun. At least your hormones will be more girly this cycle.
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    Still deciding whether to take b6 as it sounds like it would be better to take it constantly not just ov to af but then i really don't want to delay ov anymore than it is. If the progesterone is lengthening my LP is there any need for me to take it?
    I think progesteron is more effective than B6 for your luteal phase, so no you wouldn´t have to take B6 if you can take progesteron.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See, now I´ve read your previous post
    Good your dr is running some tests on you, so you can feel reassured everything is ok.
    And it´s great he´s giving you progesterone, that will help for sure!
    Sorry to hear you have been swaying since february you sure deserve a pink pregnancy now!
    Did you do O12 attempts all this time?
    You´re not alone, we´re all struggling on diet with you!
    FX you will be pregnant again real soon
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks indira, think i will just stick with the progesterone then. No this was my first strict o+12, well actually it was o+12 ish and o+14 ish give or take a few hours. Previous months i have done combo but i i knew it wasn't right for me for the following reasons.

1. I never managed to get pg with my sons with a cut off. It only happened when we dtd the eve of a smiley and the following eve.
    2. Since i've been swaying i have found it hard to predict my cutoff and therefore always started bd too early meaning that my dh had to release for nights on end. By the time it came to a small cut off and then o+12 he was finding it hard to shoot anything!

Im so glad the o+12 worked and it was also after a period of abstinence so there was definitely a full load there

Just trying to decide whether to do the post bd lime douche again or whether this could have caused problems?? it was only a tiny amount 0.45ml.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast