Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I'm sorry, I cut and pasted that from another essay. Compressed FR does not have to be an emergency tactic at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic/rainbow, there is so much useful info there! unfortunately i really don't feel i can give up o+12 as i know cut offs don't work for us (tried and tried to get a bfp that way and just doesn't happen) and bd through ov with my ph = boy!! I could consider using refresh through ov as an alternative or aci gel i guess but had just got to the point where i was dropping any kind of creams, gels and lime out of my sway. The compressed FR could definitely be doable though. So would we would literally dtd or release as much as we like running up to ov but it really doesn't matter how much or when and then at o+12 FR once or twice, ditching that lot and then using the next batch?? The only problem i have with that is dh hates releasing and dtd will increase my already stubborn ph right? i think perhaps bd through ov using rephresh or acigel might be more doable but need to think it through! got another few days until my potential start day of abstinence.

Thanks ladies X
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just so typical that having at last felt happy with my sway after months of dropping various things that weren't working for us and not considering options that bought us our two beautiful boys in the first place, that i am left with a sway that is potentially going to cause further miscarriage....DEPRESSING!!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {hugs} deaks. I feel really bad for you.

Regarding the compressed frequent release, you only need to DTD once still - DH could release without DTD the previous times and, if he's kind, do it without your involvement! Maybe if you decide to drop the licorice root you could send him off for an 'exciting' hot bath or shower to compensate!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks zanacal, do you mean we don't have to be dtd lots before ov and can just stick with thinking about our attempt and release once followed by our attempt next? so in effect we could still abstain until attempt day but then do compressed FR that day? that might help as dh works away and LONG hours so we will never get much chance to bd anyway.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be careful about supps. I do not take calcium and magnesium and acidophilus anymore because they seem to raise my pH. Also. Cranberry in the 2WW is believed to be linked to m/c, so you might want to use baby aspirin instead. I have found it lowers my pH really well and it helps implantation--always a plus when you're concerned about m/c) and is safe in the 2WW.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks carmella, no i have never taken cran in the 2ww. I don't think calc, mag and acid have raised my ph as my ph is only high the day or so before and during ov. Either side of that it is 4.1-4.6 which is a lot lower i believe than when i first started swaying.
    I think i will take baby aspirin more diligently and also get some vit E and zinc!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic/Rainbow/zanacal: In terms of the blood sugar levels.... can you confirm are we supposed to stay on the diet for a few days after ov, up till implantation time or for the full 2ww and therefore never really having a break from the diet at all? If its the latter, that will be hard and i may have to relax the diet somewhat to keep it going as i have been on it for so long with only a couple of breaks!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks I read that mg can raise ph and like u, my ph was higher at 7 after dtd and leading upto ov, but 5 after ov dtd. It was 3.5 any other time. My dh's ph was high despite cranb etc... So I decided to give him half a mg tab and I think it helped. Is ur dh's ph high? Just a thought for ur combined ph being high. And I made him drink gallons of crystal light that day!!!

I hope you get a good balance of what works well for u and ur body as you deserve that bfp soon!! x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by deaks66 View Post
    Atomic/Rainbow/zanacal: In terms of the blood sugar levels.... can you confirm are we supposed to stay on the diet for a few days after ov, up till implantation time or for the full 2ww and therefore never really having a break from the diet at all? If its the latter, that will be hard and i may have to relax the diet somewhat to keep it going as i have been on it for so long with only a couple of breaks!
    Yes, that is what seems to be best BUT if you can't keep it up, then just make sure you're sticking to the blood sugar stuff (like skipping breakfast, avoiding snacks, not eating very large meals) for a few days before O, O day, and for a few days after. I would MUCH rather see you cheat during AF than those couple of days after O.

Deaks I'm sorry I know you asked several q's but I have only 5 min here and there so just answering the shorties tonight.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast