Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here, girl sway question

Hi! I have a 2 year old and a 3 year old both energetic boys! I am new to the ttc girl thing and brand new to this site! I am just learning about the Low Everything Diet and have some questions. I am underweight and not getting my period or ovulating. I recently gained a few pounds to see if it would help but nothing so far. My bloodwork was all normal, so the doctor said I could do Provera and Clomid whenever I am ready. Can I still do the Low Everything diet and just add a little extra protein through dairy or will that through the whole diet off? I also have low blood sugar so I feel like the having to snack and have protein will through the whole thing off too! No wonder I have boys! Any input would really be helpful! Thank you!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you never ovulate, you can't have any baby. You have to get your period back first so I would just focus on overall fertility first and eat a healthy diet. You can try more like the French Diet and stay heavy on calcium and watch sodium and potassium intake but you want a healthy baby first and foremost and malnutrition is not the best start, boy or girl.

If you are not having a period due to underweight, your hormones are messed up and trying to sway with that is just not advisable. I hope you get things back on track.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply! My doctor said as long as I gain 5 llbs I am ok, which I have. I am just wondering if I eat breakfast, and add a little extra protien and dairy, and maybe eat some cookies or something at night to maintain the weight if it will through the whole idea of the diet off and end up swaying blue? Thank you so much, I know I am new here and you all don't know me yet! I am so glad I found this site!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if you wanted to sway without dieting you could always have a vegetarian diet, keep up the cake, try and avoid some of the testosterone lowering veggies such as celery/onions/garlic...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, hi and welcome!

In your case I would suggest focusing more on the other sway tactics like lowering sperm count and using antihistamines, jellies, jump and dump, etc. Don't even bother with diet, just put it out of your mind. If you're a person who struggles with eating anyway, swaying just puts too much stress on something that already gives you some stress and you might run the risk of inadvertenly causing your T levels to rise right when you want them to be going down.

Of course, can just switch to a vegetarian diet or the French Gender Diet and gain some weight on one of those if you want to, but I just want you to put your health and well being first. People conceive baby girls every day doing nothing any different than they did every day of their life.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome!
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I think I will just do a "lite" version of the diet. I get so sucked into this site!!