Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who wants to help me with a LAST MINUTE girl sway?

We weren't planning to sway until Feb, but we decided to give it a go this month and see what happens.. I will ovulate on Friday, I believe... HELP!
    So, Just started supps yesterday (calcium, mag, cranberry) & I've been taking folic acid for several weeks now, and DH is doing calcium, mag, and licorice root but much less than the suggested dose on the bottle... I may cut it out but I'm not totally sure. Anyway.. We DTD last night, so by Friday/Saturday we will only have a 6 day abstain... :/ I got him briefs to wear and he says they're SO constricting.. lol, he is a boxer man. And I will probably have him take a hot shower before our attempt, in hopes that the briefs and shower will help lower his sperm count even more since a 6 day abstain is not great.. I live in the desert so it was quite hot for a long time, but is now cooling down some and kind of windy. Its been overcast more often than normal, and also a bit rainy. I am still breastfeeding my YDS about 3-4 times a day. I've got rose quartz in each pocket during the day and will put it in my pillow case at night. I have been painting my nails, removing polish, and repainting. Using lavendar hand soap and body soap. Showering daily and maybe twice a day for those negative ions... Trying to lower calories, sodium, fat, etc but is this all too little too late since I just started and will possibly attempt on Friday or Saturday?
    Basically, I'm in a panic and need any help or suggestions anyone has. Please and thanks!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you going to be lowering your PH?
    What about timing?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by love being a mummy View Post
    Are you going to be lowering your PH?
    What about timing?
    yes! Ooops, I guess I jumped the gun on my post. Well my PH is usually pretty low <5 but last month jumped to about 6 or 6.5 at Ov, so I was thinking about getting some Rephresh tomorrow and starting it tomorrow and using it Monday and Thurs or Tues and Fri (since I will O probably Friday sometime) but I'm not sure if its better to use it the day of Ov or if it will work better if I do it the day before. And is replens better or rephresh? How do I use that? DH PH was about 7.5-7.75 the few times we checked it, so I am not too worried about him.. I'm not really sure I want to do a lime douche or anything. I am also drinking Crystal light but not by the gallon or even half gallon or anything.. just a few glasses a day. Should I be doing more? Oh, and we are going to try O+8 or something because all 3 of our boys were conceived with frequent BD (daily, sometimes more than once a day, in the week leading up to Ov and on Ov day) and I know that perhaps the frequent BD raised my PH swaying boy all 3 times, but I don't want to risk frequent release or sex before Ov this time. I pretty much want to do everything opposite. And we are both young and obviously very fertile, so I don't think it will hurt to wait until after Ov.
    Oh, and this month my menstrual Ov almost lines up with lunar Ov (according to the moon when I was born), or will line up on the same day. I just don't know for sure because Friday the moon is in Leo (boy) and Saturday it's Virgo (I think... I know it's girl though..) but I'm not sure at what time it moves from Leo into the girl phase.. Do you know where I could find that info?
    We're definitely doing a whole lot more PRAYING than swaying.. But I want to sway a little bit, just doing things different than with my boys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Frequent release is different to frequent bd, so FR could still be an option for you if you only dtd the last time.

I'd do diet as best you can, try and lose a few lbs in the next couple of weeks. Don't snack, no breakfasts, try to keep blood glucose low.

Rephresh sounds like a good idea too.

Make sure you avoid big o when dtd too.

Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    our3sons, you could look up 'lunarium'. It tells you what time it changes to Virgo. I think it was around 2200hrs, but it might have been on the 18th from memory, (it is UK time and I think you are in the US?) I can't remember! My Australian chart says it changes to Virgo at 0820 on the 19th. Hope it helps. How exciting for you. Hard not to stress and overthink everything I know.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! Usually I would suggest using your last dose of Rephresh the day before O but as your abstain isn't as long as you'd like and you're only just getting on the diet bandwagon, it might be a good idea to use Rephresh closer to your attempt (ie. the morning of your attempt) to try and compensate a little by killing off a few more sperm!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post
    our3sons, you could look up 'lunarium'. It tells you what time it changes to Virgo. I think it was around 2200hrs, but it might have been on the 18th from memory, (it is UK time and I think you are in the US?) I can't remember! My Australian chart says it changes to Virgo at 0820 on the 19th. Hope it helps. How exciting for you. Hard not to stress and overthink everything I know.
    I looked it up, but I can't figure out how to look at what it will be a few days from now... And will it be the same time in US or do I have to convert it back a few hours?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Good luck! Usually I would suggest using your last dose of Rephresh the day before O but as your abstain isn't as long as you'd like and you're only just getting on the diet bandwagon, it might be a good idea to use Rephresh closer to your attempt (ie. the morning of your attempt) to try and compensate a little by killing off a few more sperm!
    Thank you Zanacal. That's kind of what I was thinking about doing but I wasn't sure. Do I use a full applicator on my Ov day or just 1/4 applicator or what? What about in the days before Ov, how much do I use then?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    Frequent release is different to frequent bd, so FR could still be an option for you if you only dtd the last time.

I'd do diet as best you can, try and lose a few lbs in the next couple of weeks. Don't snack, no breakfasts, try to keep blood glucose low.

Rephresh sounds like a good idea too.

Make sure you avoid big o when dtd too.

Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the reply. Thing is.. I will have less than a week.. In fact, probably only 4 more days until my attempt. It was a last minute decision to try this month.
    If I had him frequent release.. how often should he do it? 2-3 times a day? And how long after last release should you make your attempt?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I also wanted to add we are walking daily to get fresh air and exercise. I haven't made hubby be super strict with the diet because I don't want him losing any weight. the diet is working well for me though... I've lost 4 lb in the last week!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast