Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, please how do I count my pro, fat,cab, is every thing I use in cooking my meal that I should count? Do I also count my diet/zero coke, caff.coffee, veggies, or just some? Please help I don't really understand this 50-60 pro, 50-60 fat and 1500-1800 cal per day?

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jossyj6,7 View Post
    Hi, please how do I count my pro, fat,cab, is every thing I use in cooking my meal that I should count? Do I also count my diet/zero coke, caff.coffee, veggies, or just some? Please help I don't really understand this 50-60 pro, 50-60 fat and 1500-1800 cal per day?

There is all that information under the LE diet. It says what to count and how much and all the foods that you can eat for "free" and all those you need in moderation. I use an app on my phone and it counts everything for me, which is amazing. It's a fitness app. So at the end of the day I can see all my calories and protein and fat. It helps me choose what I can eat every meal. For example, now I want to make dinner for myself. My stomach is starting to grumble. So I look on here and I see I have enough calories to make a decent meal to fill me. Then I can look on nutrition and see how much fat and protein I already ate, to see if I need to add that to my meal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    There is all that information under the LE diet. It says what to count and how much and all the foods that you can eat for "free" and all those you need in moderation. I use an app on my phone and it counts everything for me, which is amazing. It's a fitness app. So at the end of the day I can see all my calories and protein and fat. It helps me choose what I can eat every meal. For example, now I want to make dinner for myself. My stomach is starting to grumble. So I look on here and I see I have enough calories to make a decent meal to fill me. Then I can look on nutrition and see how much fat and protein I already ate, to see if I need to add that to my meal.

Thanks, please where can I get the information on lE diet? Please get me the Link. Thanks

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have to be a dream member, are you? All the le diet info will be available. I cant link from my cell.

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    You have to be a dream member, are you? All the le diet info will be available. I cant link from my cell.

How do I be a dream member? And what is it all about?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

You can use either the backs of packages for prepared foods or look up the nutrients in raw/uncooked foods online (self.com is a good site to use, but Google has lots of info on it as well)

Diet drinks, unsweetened coffee, and vegetables are free and unlimited. You don't count any nutrients in them. You may need to count the stuff in the cream/milk in coffee if you're having more than just a tiny amount

For higher carb (starchy)vegetables and fruit, count only calories, not fat or protein.

i did not use any apps or computer stuff to track. I just wrote things down on a piece of paper for a few days till I understood how much I was eating and then I stopped.

It isn't hard - if it feels hard you're taking it too seriously. You only need to just get a sense of it, you dont' have to add it all up perfectly. You just want to be sure you're getting enough to be healthy and conceive, but not so much that you sway blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, please where can I get the information on lE diet? Please get me the Link. Thanks

Here is the short version of LE Diet https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html

And two LE Diet FAQ:

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-diet-faq.html

https://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc...s-edition.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do I be a dream member? And what is it all about?

It's got a private chat area and some extra information in them. I have recipes, some nutrient info, several essays about diet and also "extreme gender swaying" information (which are these really far out/borderline crazy sway tactics that I honestly don't even recommend but some people want to try). Plus, that money goes to me to allow me to do this as my job instead of having to work. BUT that having been said I still help everyone regardless of their ability to pay and I"ll always answer your questions no matter what.

10. Likes Mom25boys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many woman got girls without clomid I’m one of them, yes I would love to add clomid to my sway but not really into buying clomid off a website. Sticking to the diet has amazing results. I recommend purchasing the 12 month dream member plan and sway plan. This site is amazing!!

12. Likes Mom25boys liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, am kicking off my le diet tomorrow. Any ideas of how and what I should start with, to make it easy for me? Like, How manytimes should I eat eggs and other food in a week.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast