Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Opinions needed please!

Hello fellow swayers!
    I was wanting some feedback on my sway plan. My attempt is 2-3 wks so mid July. Here is my plan:Screenshot_20180606-155800.jpg

Just to break down, I used to o on cd 16 or 17 so we will start abstain on cd8 and do a 7-8 day abstain. I plan to keep pH low with rephresh and sylk during the abstain. I've been on the le diet for 7 wks already and have lost a few pounds (currently plateaued), loosely doing ions, timing, and ( std on the day of pos opk). If I don't get a pos opk before cd16 we will make an attempt as planned and start the abstain again and try the next week if I don't O within a few days. What do you all think?
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FYI, you're incorporating some other site IG things we've found sway blue or don't do anything. The antihistamines seem to do nothing, and B6 sways blue. Ions also are unscientific and do nothing! Diet and 1 attempt seem to be best.

3. Thanks RaisingGentlemen3 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Throwawaypanther- thank you for your reply. My sway I posted was based on ig and that's why I came to this site to get a more rounded view on swaying. How does b6 sway blue? Doesn't it raise progesterone levels? It has increased my bbt temps which us an indicator of raised levels right? I have also incorporated it to regulate my cycle and decreased period pains. Is there something else I should take for this instead?Antihistamines were meant to dry up mucus including cm...it's kind of hard to tell if they do that I am sure so it wouldn't be a big deal to keep that in there. Also ions, I have never been fully convinced of their help but I figured it wouldn't hurt.
    What all do you suggest I incorporate into my sway instead?Coming off birth control pills sway pink, right?
    Sorry for all my questions and ignorance to some sway stuff. I have been on ig for 3 yrs and thought this site was the same thing! Until I read the pH pickle by atomic and I agreed with her view (never really bought that explanation by ig either). Now I see some things are viewed differently here and would like more info on things that are disproved (like the b6) so I can decide for myself what will work for my sway.
    Also, are you pregnant? If so I will be praying for a healthy 9 months and a healthy baby in the end!
    Last edited by RaisingGentlemen3; June 30th, 2018 at 09:01 AM.
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no science supporting progesterone swaying blue, and nothing really outside of ovulation and/or supplementation with actual progesterone will affect progesterone levels. The body won't even ovulate with high progesterone! B6 though is what's found in prenatals and royal jelly -- the stuff even IG thinks sways blue too. It's a nutrient, and high nutrients has been found to yield more boys.

I think the antihistamines don't hurt, but they seem to often lead to what you noticed: not necessarily drying up CM as expected!

In terms of the cycle benefits of B6 -- I think Vitex is an herbal supplement known for the same benefits in terms of cycles but sways girl. BUT I know there are some precautions to take with it! Hopefully atomic will step in and be able to better help you with that since I know less on vitex!

And yes I am! Thank you so much! Crossing my fingers every day with this one haha

7. Thanks RaisingGentlemen3, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! I will look into vitex asap. Does it delay O? B6 delayed it some at first but seemed to sort itself out. Is it believed that higher but around o is girl zone and lower than normal but around o is boy zone? On it it's believed it indicates hormone levels. Higher is more progesterone and lower is more testosterone.
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump for atomic
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!

Try not to bump, because atomic sees things oldest first.

I liked reading atomic's essays as a good start.
    Yes, coming off birth control does sway girl. Yay.
    Have you thought about coffee, fiber, or folate yet?

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I haven't heard of these swaying! I can't stand coffee (love the smell tho) but how do folate and fiber sway? Is there anything to increased dairy?
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...4&share_type=t

Hope this link works, otherwise search for a post from atomic about fantastic fiber

6d1f2c Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are some things in this that I don't agree with - it is ALWAYS your sway your way so I'll go over them but please of course do what YOU feel is best.

1)What's your BMI, how much weight do you plan to lose?

2)I am not a fan of B6. We found it to sway strongly blue and it also messes up your cycle hugely, delaying O and shortening LP for many people. I got my 4th boy taking it on IG's suggestion!

3)I prefer you do RepHresh every 3 days as that's how it's meant to be used. Really hasn't worked for us anyway so that should be among the first things to drop if BFN.

4)How are you planning on determining ovulation?? What are you going to do if you don't O on CD 15 or 16?? Especially given that you're coming off BCP, it may be a challenge to time that

5)Abstain hasn't worked for us, fine to start off using it but do drop it over time (preferably before adding attempts)

6)Antihistamines haven't worked for us, I would probably skip those since you're coming off the BCP which can dry up EWCM anyway.

7)Above all else, one attempt in the fertile window has been best for us. So I like to see you guys ditch things like RepH, antihistamine, abstain, timing, Sylk, before you add attempts. Don't keep all those things and then add attempts to conceive because we got a lot of boys with that approach.

8)Can you define "low calorie intake"??

9)I am not a fan of shallow release. We have found it to really, really cut odds of conception hugely and it's never been proven to help sway anyway. i think given all the other things you're doing to sway, you're going to have an extremely low chance of conceiving and I'd personally give the shallow release a pass given all that other stuff.

10) I am totally on board with u guys doing an attempt once a week like you're describing (that's a method that we have used from time to time for people just starting TTC) I would actually suggest taking it a little further in case you do have a delayed O coming off the BCP - I'd start the e7d not on CD 8 or whenever (very low to zero chance of conception) and instead start it CD 10-12 (hubby would have to start abstain different day) that way if you ovulate early - more like CD 14, you'll be covered and then if you O later, say on CD 17, you'll still be covered. UP to you though!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast