Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Hey Gizmo... Just saw your siggy with BFP from yesterday!!! How exciting CONGRATS .
    thanks hope! still debating about when to make a drs appt..i feel like i can wait till like 12 weeks this time..just want to make sure it sticks!

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!! I just saw your siggy too--didn't notice it when I asked the question.... did you post your sway? How many times did you end up DTD and what was your timing??
    yes hobber, i did post my sway. im trying hard to remember details..hard to remember this bc its the 2nd attempt and bc of holidays and numerous parties, my memory (and diet) had been off. and i JUST updated the siggy last night which is why u prob didnt see it before.

i ended up dtd'ing 3 times in a row. my O was late (expected on cd17 as usual) so my intentions were to dtd 3 days in a row with last dtd on O day. so i did O-4 (full moon; cd15) but then no sign of O till +opk on cd18. so dtd on cd 18 (O-1) in the afternoon, then later in the day ihad really good quality ewcm and i just couldnt pass it up so i forced dh to do me again! haha. so 2wice in one day like only 9 hrs apart, and then on cd 19 (the next day; O day) at night (about 24hrs since last bd). i had major O pains that day like never before and was worried dh couldnt perform bc of all the dtd'ing but we worked it out thank god. i know this isnt typical "boy" timing but i couldnt wait anouther month. whens your next attempt?

June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

My HT son

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thx atomic!

June ER @ HRC
    HB seen at 6w4d!

My HT son

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123