Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does this mean anything?

So after reading all of this about PH balance I had a question about my own. I haven't been able to get any PH test strips, I looked at target when I went today but didn't see any, so I've never actually tested my vaginal PH. But wanted to see if you ladies had any knowledge on this subject. For a long while I have had a very strong vaginal odor, not that it smells bad just very strong (if that makes any sense). This has been through several years and before, during and after both pregnancies so I've had STD tests and multiple exams and it's not an infection or anything along those lines. The odor is such that I have to wash pants just because of this although summers eve and other deodorant sprays do help. My doctor has always just said that some people just have a stronger odor than others. But along with this I also get "bleach" spots in my underwear where my vaginal discharge is as well as the same type of bleach looking spots when I sweat. Could these things mean anything about my PH? I am definitely planning to get strips to test but I am just wondering if anyone else has any experience or knowledge about this? Also does anyone have suggestions of stores where I can pick them up? I know I can order online but would like to pick some up as I am due to O in the next couple of days

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to order them online. I have never seen them in the store. I don't know about the other stuff.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if it could be your pH, or maybe something in your diet? I think what we eat effects body odors. I have heard of other people having their undies bleached (especially black ones) by CM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only seen them online also

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my strips from ebay.

I also get "bleach" spots in my underwear where my vaginal discharge
    I get this too. Someone told me it's from being dehydrated and having very concentrated discharge.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have problems with very strong odours 'down there' but while I was on the LE diet I had no smell whatsoever!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you started and sway tactics yet? I don't know what any of that means but it will be interesting to see if it changes with a sway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I wonder if it could be your pH, or maybe something in your diet? I think what we eat effects body odors. I have heard of other people having their undies bleached (especially black ones) by CM.
    Just to clarify, black undies, not black people! Sorry had a minor heart attack when I read that real quick and thought I should point that out.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, believe it or not I have actually read quite a bit about this in a book I have. It doesn't mean anything for swaying, no worries.

If you've been checked out and do not have any infections going on, it is believed that diet is primarily the culprit. So if you eat a lot of meats, eggs, garlic, beer, coffee, etc that can come through and cause odors in various bodily fluids. BO can also be affected by what you eat rather dramatically (as I learned once when my husband and I were camping and he ate nothing but salsa and beer for like 3 days)

The remedy is eating pineapple and parsley, and taking chlorophyll supplements. I would also suggest trying a yogurt douche (just insert a spoonful or two of the all-natural, plain yogurt with the good bacteria in it, like Mountain High brand) once or twice, and then following up with a good probiotic (probiotics are a good idea when swaying anyway.)

Aside from this, something I have personally experienced is that after we've had a baby or two, bladder control may be an issue. Some days are fine and then other days one might sneeze or cough and then there is a bit of leakage which may have an odor itself, and moisture allows bacteria to grow which also causes odor. For some people, shaving helps, and for others, shaving actually aggravates the problem.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just to clarify, black undies, not black people! Sorry had a minor heart attack when I read that real quick and thought I should point that out.
    Oh crap, I didn't realize it came out that way!!! Sorry! Yes, black UNDERWEAR!!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast