Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

swaypink in a nut shell

hi all
    i`m new to swaying and this site.
    I have 2 sons aged 4 and 2. I have considered IVF/PGD as DS2 has inherited a x linked genetic condition from me but its not life threatening and althogh the last 2 years were tough we are all in a good place now. But i`m not sure if we`re up for the IVF rollercoaster both emotionally or financially so we have decided to sway in 2012. if we do have another boy there is a 50/50 chance he will also be affected and girl may be carrier 50/50 but not affected. i have been reading this site for hours and hours and a little overwhelmed so hoping i can get some tips

Diet
    Supplements
    charting/Timing
    Position
    pH
    tips for hubby (which he`ll only do half hearted as hes not a great believer in swaying)

what do i need to get prepared? ov kits? pH monitor, thermometer

thanks all-looking forward to staying here until i get pink

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to make sure you knew that you might be able to qualify to use microsort for genetic reasons.

Welcome and I hope swaying brings you your DD! After reading all the swaying gals go through, I think it makes the IVF path look like a piece of cake! You guys are tough stuff!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I am a carrier for an x-linked condition that is relatively minor, but it was one of several factors that made me choose IVF for a girl. But I understand how daunting it can feel to even think about IVF at first. Good luck swaying, I do believe there is great info on this site!

I believe that hormones are a big factor in swaying, and trying to lower your testosterone as much as possible seems to have lots of evidence behind it. Timing has almost no evidence. I am wondering what Babydoctor in the "ask the experts" section has to say about what DH can do- I used to think it was all about the woman's body, but she seemed to think there were very effective things for the guys, so you might ask her!
    and my HT

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ