Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dreaming about twin girls but I know it's impossible

When pregnant with DS, I got GD because I wanted to have a girl first, but I accepted the fact that I was blessed with a beautiful son instead. Now that I am swaying for a girl, my wild imagination sometime leads me to the feeling of wanting twin girls! I kept saying to myself, that the fact i didn't get a girl last time, God better give me two girls next!! And I am so confident if i go HT one day i'd definitely have twins LOL...... HOwever, being a sane person, I keep saying to myself also that nope it isn't gonna happen, God knows that DH and I still have loads of other priorities to do financially, career-wise, relationships, etc so I don't think God will give me twins because looking after two bubs at the same time is very hard!

So twin mummies, just out of curiousity, when you got your twins, did you think that your life was 'well suited' to raise twins? Sometimes I think twins would only come to very special people only (and that's not me).

Although I know that I am lacking in many aspects of life, i'd say no to twin girls if God blessed me!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure it works that way, but I do sometimes find a little peace with my twin that I lost in knowing that our lives would be very very difficult if he/she had survived.

I'd still love twins tho, I had dreamed of that my whole life and only second to gender disappointment was "twin disappointment"!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My Grandma used to say "God only gives you what he thinks you can handle" so if God did bless you with twins then he knows you can handle it but if he gives you 1G or 1B then that is what is best for you.... Sometimes I wish God would gives us what we want but then again he doesn't want us to be spoiled and think life is easy.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's natural to have these thoughts. That's what makes us human. We all have thoughts like these, give yourself a break and good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think God gives you twins when they are people who are meant to be on this earth plain and simple.My mother is a F-twin she and her sister are the youngest of GBGBGGG.You would think that GOD would onlygive twins to a strong woman but my grandmother had five kids at home and was sick before my mom and aunt were concieved and after their birth became bedridden and she passed before they were 3 years old from uterine cancer.I think my mom and aunt were both meant for this world and God got them here on the same train since my grandma's life was coming to an end and she would not be around to have another child.Of course 99% of twins do not come along bc of my moms reasons but they are still meant to be here at once imo.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My doc is talking about putting me on clomid. On the one hand I am like "YES!" because it sways pink, but on the other hand I am really afraid of twins (or triplets, it can happen!) I think twins would be tons of fun, but I dread the first year--so many sleepless nights and so much work!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dream about twin girls all the time too, not that it will happen, doc won't give me clomid and i don't have twins in my family, but it woudl be fun but a lot of work!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's possible that I feel a little 'obsessed' with twin girls because I feel i was at a big loss last time I didn't get a girl (but hey, my first kid is a boy and I cannot imagine having any other baby now besides him..and cannot imagine him being a son to some other parents) and since I don't know when I'll have a baby girl (swaying doesn't 100% guarantee i'll get it) DD (it's all in God's mysterious plan), therefore I sometimes like to day dream what it feels like to have twin girls.

My bestie always warns me that it's all just human - humans never feel satisfied with what they already have.. true - like me? I know I am much luckier than any other women who have troubles conceiving, but yet I am still picky about certain gender and want twins in particular.. I always warn myself that I should not wish for twins for show-off purposes only.. and I am afraid of KARMA too..LOL. What if God teases me and gives me something that I don't ever want.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh lovey, be gentle with yourself! The heart wants what it wants and God understands that totally! (after all, we are made in His image after all!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I must admit that following the excitement of seeing each of my babies for the first time at their scans, there was the disappointment that there was only one in there!
    2005 2007 2009 2012