Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Need Help: Supplements for concieving girl?

I plan on taking Saw Palmetto from AF to O+ Licorice Root on days 3-7. Hubby will take Saw Palmetto daily. I can't do anything extreme because hubby has low sperm count. Has anyone tried these herbs and failed? Do you know anything with better success rate? Have you or anyone you knew had experiences with these? Love to hear any and all ideas, suggestions, experiences, opinions. Will be doing first sway in January.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just read this on another thread so I'm copying it here!

'You can't giv DH saw palmetto because it might lower his estrogen and estrogen in guys seems to sway pink. Licorice root is better for DH.'
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WPaigeC View Post
    I plan on taking Saw Palmetto from AF to O+ Licorice Root on days 3-7. Hubby will take Saw Palmetto daily. I can't do anything extreme because hubby has low sperm count. Has anyone tried these herbs and failed? Do you know anything with better success rate? Have you or anyone you knew had experiences with these? Love to hear any and all ideas, suggestions, experiences, opinions. Will be doing first sway in January.
    Like Zana said, I hae only heard of licorice root for DH, and he shouldn't take SP. I take SP and Vitex from AF-O. I also take baby aspirin and calcium and zyrtec all the time. I am sure that there are people who have tried these herbs and failed, swaying is not 100%! If you want to go high tech, you will have a better success rate. Herbs are only one piece of the puzzle, there is also timing and exercise, sperm count, CM quality and pH, and the most important DIET! I can tell you I have seen a drastic change in my body since starting the diet and supplements--I have absolutely no EWCM, I get watery CM around O but no stretch and the pH is super low--about 4.5.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WPaigeC View Post
    I'm sorry, you have those backwards. Hubby should not take saw palmetto because it lowers estrogen which may sway blue in men (it sways pink in women, so YOU take SP af-o) You should not take licorice root because it raises estrogen which for you would sway blue and for hubby would sway pink.

SP for lower estrogen (DW), LR for higher estrogen (DH)

If he has low sperm count, I would not give him the licorice root at all. His low sperm count will already do the swaying FOR you - that's what you're trying to accomplish with the licorice root.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ