Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does eating out a lot sway blue, pink or neither?

I eat out practically every meal (like Starbucks lattes, bakery cookies or cake, subway sandwiches, pasta, bean burritos, etc) so I rarely make my own meals for my am snack, lunch or dinner. I'm picky and it takes too much effort to make stuff for just me and I just prefer to buy food for convenience. I realize I can't control the ingredients or minerals levels but it is just how Ive eaten for years and it does not have a big effect on my weight, I'm pretty stable at 94-95lbs. So now I am wondering whether it hurts my chances for a girl? (I don't have any kids yet.) Do you or do you know people who eat a lot of foods/meals out and what genders do they have?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it depends what the content of the foods are- lots of sodium are in all those products you consume which sways boy. There isn't a lot of nutritional value in what you eat so that may sway girl.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think that eating out alot would sway pink because of the lack of nutrition, depends what sort of take out. I made my body more alkaline for my sway, so eating out was to a minimum for me, unless it was subway or a salad bar the healthier take out.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My SIL lives on takeaway foods - 3 boys
    My bff cooks healthy meals, eats out very rearly - 3 girls
    Me personally 50/50 when my daughter was concieved (i was not swaying and she was my 1st)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    My SIL lives on takeaway foods - 3 boys
    My bff cooks healthy meals, eats out very rearly - 3 girls
    Me personally 50/50 when my daughter was concieved (i was not swaying and she was my 1st)
    See this is what goes on in my head about swaying, I really dont think it works, but we do it anyway, dont we????
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ate out a lot when I got pregnant with my son. I rarely cooked. I ate a lot of burgers, fries, burritos, nachos, etc, so high in sodium. I ate out much less, maybe once or twice a week when I got pregnant with my daughter. With the one I am pregnant with now I did not eat out because I was swaying and it is a girl.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    See this is what goes on in my head about swaying, I really dont think it works, but we do it anyway, dont we????
    I think you have to look at how the food breaks down and what nutrients are being taken in. Using Cinss' examples, the eating out= boys makes sense to me because there is a ton of sodium in all out to eat food. Salt and preservatives.

Cooking healthy at home could sway girl easily too though because if it is low fat, low sodium it would sway girl. Maybe she didn't eat a ton of protein??

I actually think the examples line up with what we know and have researched regarding swaying.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    I feel the same, however i keep telling myself that it is not 1 factor that sways, such as diet, rather a combination of lots of factors. For example the 2 ladies i have just mentioned above both smoke, so they should both have 3 girls each? No there are different things going on with them such as weight - boy mumma is bigger than girl mumma, boy mumma is younger than girl mumma, boy mumma wears gold and girl mumma wears silver, etc... One day i hope we can figure out the exact combination of things to maximise our chances of swaying.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post

Cooking healthy at home could sway girl easily too though because if it is low fat, low sodium it would sway girl. Maybe she didn't eat a ton of protein??
    Yes that is correct, she hates red meat and only eats chicken or fish, lots of thai inspired foods with the lime, chilli flavours

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think eating out is what a normal "girl dieter" would choose to do. There is too much stuff not on the girl diet IMO.

Of course, I'm sure we could all name people that eat junk food all the time and have all girls. If it were that easy, we'd all go to McDonald's and order up one baby girl please!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast