Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tali.kah View Post
    Hey LMSM!!! I would just chime in and say I think it would be fine starting supps now- especially a omega, prenatal (good for post parrtum and as a multi replacement), vitamin D and probiotic!
    yep I 110% want you guys on multivitamins, Vit. D (total of 1000) and probiotic as far in advance as possible)
    DHA/Omegas I am less sure about although I believe them to be probably ok (and I took for like 2 years straight before I got my 4th boy!)

Other things like green tea, herbs, BSD if doing that - those, wait till right before your sway to start. also do not up sodium or cut out cal mag any sooner than 6 weeks before.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes those supps are fine for now, I'd not add any DHA/Omegas onto them because they already have it in there.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, that’s great stuff! Just wanted to confirm my thoughts about slowly but surely getting into shape /doing Blue friendly things that far ahead wouldn’t undermine the future outcome of a sway

Is the BSD recommended ? From my understanding, wasn’t neither was the cal mag supps being dropped? Have these things “come back” as good blue strategies? Sorry, I’m just confused lol

I just need to work out what is best for hubby too?
    He currently only goes to the gym once a week, sometimes 2...work doesn’t allow him more at this stage or we would Never see him.
    He does mainly weights, but he is not quite mr muscle yet haha he could do with losing a few kilos on the belly/waist, but assume like for me, it’d be best to do so slowly.
    Since I can/should do supps, should he too? At least a multi?
    Thinking anything that could improve sperm quality - should he add cartinine (or is it Argeline? Gosh I need sleep lol) and if so, when ?

Am about to order Women’s one a day for when I finish my breastfeeding multi hopefully that is ok.

Thaaaaanks!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I don't recommend them AT ALL but some people do them (particularly after a failed sway) and since many people are reading these threads, I have to be a little bit proactive about tossing that out there. Because I have run into people on occasion who take some offhand remark and run with it and I find out they've been off calcium for a year and their teeth are falling apart, IKYKWIM.

I think hubby should just keep doing what he's doing. We honestly do not know what's best for men, other than avoiding jogging and biking.

I would hold off on carnitine and arginine till 3 months before you plan to TTC. Yes he should do a multivitamin though and can start that right away.

I want you to gradually wean off the vitamin you're using now and onto the Women's One a Day so do be sure to take that into consideration and give yourself some time before completely running out of the breastfeeding supps.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Makes sense...and totally understand you’d want to avoid to see people take any comment , sometimes out of context and just run with it
    Though I had a failed sway, am not necessarily looking at dropping everything I did and including everything I didn’t...
    I.e I def think FF dairy (and hence calcium) is good, will only get cal/mag via the multi and nutrition (assuming that it is enough via those two avenues?).
    I will def tweak some things compared to last time, but I am not looking at doing a 180 turn on my last sway, which I think was not crazy bad :P

I know you mention green tea - don’t really like it though (or I can, but with sugar) , so was hoping to just keep black tea with a dash of milk (so a sweet to avoid coffee) but could force myself with green tea if needed.

Will get a multi for hubs, 50+ hehe he doesn’t need to see the box or he will be offended lol
    Will hold off on anything else for him for now, though focus on lots of nutrients too (zinc and selenium are old for sperm health I think).

As for the switching multi, yep, worry not my current vits stash is still due to last me 3-4 months so it will be a gradual move to the 1-a-day in any case

Really grateful for your time so thanks again!!! You’re an angel
    Last edited by LMSM; October 29th, 2018 at 10:54 PM.
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great! I prefer you guys not change up too many things anyway - do what has worked for most people most of the time and that's how we get results! Just trying to dot my i's and cross my T's.

I am FINE with you guys leaving out green tea. That is in my gray area now (esp after seeing some scary stuff about green tea extract harming people's livers!) and I never drank it when I got my 4boys (I think it is gross!!!) I drank tons of black tea when I got my boys.

Yes please don't let him see the box - lots of hubbies are really offended by that over 50 (including mine, I bought those for my husband too because I think they;re so much better than the standard men's vitamin and he refused to take them LOL)

I think it's fine not to take cal-mag other than in the multi and via diet. Totally cool!

Everything else is looking great!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet, thanks
    It’s weird thinking about another sway and potential pregnancy, when my dd3 is just 7 m.o...still very much in a baby bubble with her (how you all were sooo right about sway opposites..gosh I love that kid, even if I cried soooo much when I found out she wasn’t a boy)
    But it’s invigorating too - hope hubby doesn’t turn around and change his mind now
    Be ready for heaps of questions from me in the next 12-18 months haha

8. Likes atomic sagebrush, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!

Just wanted to send you lots of luck and blue dust for your sway! You can have mine in exchange for some pink please?

When are you thinking of Ttc?

I’m currently preg with my DS2 and I’m already loosely planning a girl sway, won’t be for a few years though. But hey, the more you plan the more you learn I think.

Good luck to you!

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know when the baby arrives you feel like the hugest traitor ever!

I really think our gender desire and disappointment is to some extent wrapped up in the concept that we are not supposed to be able to know a baby's gender before they're born. It's hard to love a theoretical baby, much easier to love a real one!

12. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Lil! Congrats on your impending arrival
    My pink dust is allllll on the table for all you lovely pink swayers, I only want blue now haha so help yourself :P

I’m twisting my brain around when...not until dd3 is at least 18 months ish or more.
    Ideally I would love to have #4 born when DD2 starts school so she can have me around a bit for that time but that’s not until Jan 21.
    And conceiving just on the end tail of summer ( December-March) is better for blue but I guess even our spring is good given we’re in a subtropical region lol
    Anyways heaps of parameters so likely won’t ttc until end of 2019...once I’ve got all my parameters in my excel spreadsheet I will work out the ideal window lol gosh, sounds so ocd anal planning

Good luck for your new bub and future sway

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast