Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
    Hi, can I tag in here: So we have established that PH is most important at the time of the intercourse and the 5 mins after.

So for example, your PH is 4.5 to 5 when you dtd and 5 mins after, most of the sperm that get up through the cervix are hopefully girlies. You are then going to ovulate a day later or so. Your PH then goes up to 7. Does that re-activate any boy sperm? What happens to all the waiting sperm when your PH suddenly rises?
    This is the belief over on IG but it's not Atomic's belief (and it makes no sense to me either!). I believe pH simply lowers sperm count by killing some of the sperm - both XX and XY - and lower sperm count appears to sway pink. I think getting this obsessive about it has the potential to raise testosterone and that really does sway blue. I would be happy knowing that pH is lower if I'd been on the diet, taken baby aspirin and used one of the acid gels and I wouldn't feel the need to constantly check that because that may actually work against my sway. If you want to check how your body reacts to the various gels, it's a good idea to do it well in advance of your real attempt!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginpink View Post
    Oh and one more thing I wanted to make note of in case it's not too late. I assumed I o'd yesterday because I had the side pains (always...every month) but this morning I got a VERY positive O test. So that could mean that I really will (or have) O'd today right? In that case...did I sway pink? LOL....I'm not this stupid in real life, I promise!
    I don't believe timing in relation to O matters. There have been many studies on timing and each have come to different conclusions, which indicates that there's no correlation at all. Some studies actually conclude that more girls are conceived on O day. My girl was conceived on O day
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    This is the belief over on IG but it's not Atomic's belief (and it makes no sense to me either!). I believe pH simply lowers sperm count by killing some of the sperm - both XX and XY - and lower sperm count appears to sway pink. I think getting this obsessive about it has the potential to raise testosterone and that really does sway blue. I would be happy knowing that pH is lower if I'd been on the diet, taken baby aspirin and used one of the acid gels and I wouldn't feel the need to constantly check that because that may actually work against my sway. If you want to check how your body reacts to the various gels, it's a good idea to do it well in advance of your real attempt!
    ok, I just couldnt understand the sense of lowering PH when dtd if it then rose again before or around ovulation iuswim? But if its that it lowers sperm count that makes it much easier. I basically ate pasta and drank diet coke and did baby asprin and replens and my PH still rose around ovulation, but am confident in your version of the role of PH that it doesnt matter what my PH was around ovulation as it matter what it was at the time of dtd to lower the amount of sperm. Hope that theory is right because if the IG version is right then my sway will be flawed lol.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They believe that you can lower the pH of your entire reproductive tract by lowering the pH of your V - but I don't buy that. The sperm have left your V within minutes of getting there and are hanging out in the crypts waiting for you to O so they can race off to try and fertilise your egg and I don't believe there's anything you can do with a gel or a douche to affect them once they're there - of course you can keep up the aspartame and the baby aspirin and that may make your cm more hostile and acidic so that even less make it to the egg, but if you have a long cut-off that may make it even more difficult to get pregnant.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
    ok, I just couldnt understand the sense of lowering PH when dtd if it then rose again before or around ovulation iuswim? But if its that it lowers sperm count that makes it much easier. I basically ate pasta and drank diet coke and did baby asprin and replens and my PH still rose around ovulation, but am confident in your version of the role of PH that it doesnt matter what my PH was around ovulation as it matter what it was at the time of dtd to lower the amount of sperm. Hope that theory is right because if the IG version is right then my sway will be flawed lol.
    See, I guess this was what I was trying to say too. I could see lowering your ph up until dtd to lower sperm count (or deactivate boy sperm..however you want to look at it), but once that 5mins is up and they make it through the cervix and into the fallopian tube to meet the egg, then your pretty much finished with all the prep work. From there you can just rely on fate (and diet of course if you believe that diet affects which sperm the egg favors). Is that the right way of looking at it? THat's what I was asking all along. So really it makes no sense to continue on with checking your ph AFTER you've dtd and are just waiting to see if the egg was fertilized.
    Started with:

and FINALLY
    and then:
    swayed for our little caboose:
    and God sent a little surprise.....
    arriving December 2014
    and our family is COMPLETE! **I think**

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sperm needing 4 +hours to capacitate means nothing in terms of pH, what it means is that for those who are trying for O+12 (BD 12 hours after the egg is released) have to factor in that the sperm cannot even fertilize an egg until 4 hours after ejaculation, and in most cases, even longer.

I do not believe in O+12 and I think it makes it very tough to get pg, so I would prefer if you BD thru O or did a cutoff, maybe a shorter one than you were doing before.

There is no "feeling safe with my sway" unfortunately. Perfect sways fail all the time and you need to go in with a heart prepared for an opposite. Not trying to rain on the parade, I jsut need to be sure you know there are no guarantees. I conceived a baby boy with pH of 4.5 and no CM. :/

Vinegar douche and a long cutoff is basically birth control. People have gotten pg that way, but I suspect that the reason they got pg in Month X as opposed to Month Y is because something went a little awry in the month they conceived - they Oed a little early, they used a little less douche, they had more CM that month...
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re sperm activating and reactivating:

The IG ladies think that by putting something into your VJJ that it goes up inside and permeates throughout all your CM so you would be lowering the pH throughout your uterus and fallopian tubes by douching and using a jelly. This makes NO sense to me whatsoever because at ovulation, your entire repro tract is cranking out massive quantities of EWCM that is very alkaline and the force of gravity is pulling that EWCM out and down. That a fingertip of acijel oir even a lime tampon could somehow miraculously spread throughout the entire uterus and fallopian tubes that are working frantically to do the exact opposite and raise pH...I don't buy it. Gargling with baking soda water will NOT change the pH of your stomach acid.

Plus, that is how the human body is DESIGNED to work, male/female pH in the 7's is best for ALL sperm to survive in, and since most baby girls are conceived without swaying at all, it is unlikely to me that X sperm "love" pH and Y sperm "love" high pH. ALL sperm "love" normal pH and anything too far outside of normal, kills them off. The blue swayers are lucky in that the low pH of the vagina counteracts the baking soda douches and keeps their pH in the sperm-healthy range, but for pink swayers, we get it too low all the time and then don't get pg at all because all the sperm die in the vaj before they even make it into the crypts.

So about sperm activating and reactivating - sperm lives or it dies. Sperm are just tiny cells, they're not like Wolverine and able to take massive amounts of damage and heal themselves. I know people claim to see this happening under a microscope and maybe they do - maybe the sperm gets really sick and almost dies but then recovers if the pH goes up a bit. But these women have no way of knowing that those are X or Y sperm that they're seeing. There is NO WAY to look at sperm through a microscope and tell which are X and which are Y sperm. Those sperm that they see under a microscope dying in low pH and then resurrecting themselves MAY BE X SPERM.

"How do you know that Y sperm like high pH?" "Because these sperm in the microscope stop moving in low pH and then start again."

"But how do you know those are Y sperm?" "Because they stop moving in low pH and then start again."

That is a huge logical fallacy - you can't use one unproven thing to prove another unproven thing, you know??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12