Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just ate whatever, whenever. Lots of meat, lots of salt, lots of everything.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    same here, It was also around the same time tho it was the end of jan that i concieved him, i was eating alot of rubbish like take aways and chips and dips and had a few drinks too through xmas and new years and prob after aswell. My diet has changed alot i have not had fruit or vegtables in sooooooo long usually i eat EVERYTHING! havent had red meat for over 5 months! I miss the vegtables the most i think.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been on LE diet off and on all year, and I am on it now... but is it HARD! I just want to EAT something. A bag of chips or mashed potatoes, something! AHH!!! I can make it a few more weeks, I just have to keep telling myself that.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you mean, its 9.40pm here and i am so hungry i go to bed hungry most of the time because i dont eat a real lot for tea, they say your best to have a small meal at night. I had been going so well on the diet and i was sick last week so the diet was easy for me, I didnt eat much xmas day but boxing day i had a bit of chocolate, I cant do much about it now!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's almost 6:00 a.m. here! I woke up around 4:15, and have not been able to go back to sleep yet. I've just been passing the time by reading lots of posts on here. I feel like all I think about is related to girl sway. Maybe I should start a new hobby, or clean my house! Nah. I'll just try to go back to sleep.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HA HA dont worry I am the same, my sway is on my mind ALL the time, what time do your boys wake up?? my ds used to be six but hes been waking about 7.30am or sometimes 8am!! I think we have been wearing him out alot with d/h on holidays from work we have been so busy. I woke up last night and couldnt get back to sleep but its summer here and was pretty warm last night.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boys are BIG SLEEPERS! Their bedtime is 7:00 p.m. although sometimes DS3 is in bed before then. DS1 has to get up around 7:00 a.m. for school, but the other two usually sleep until 7:30 or 8:00. Here lately they've been waking earlier because of the holidays though. Where do you live? It's supposed to be winter here, but we've yet to see any snow where I live, and it's not even very cold. Feels more like fall still, I'd say. We usually have a bad winter!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we are going to do FR too without dtd and then do a 2-3 day cut-off if my monitor gives me a advance notice. Also will be using Zyrtec around O.
    18 15 11
    Wishing and praying for just one more baby FX for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is so good that even the little ones sleep in, I live in Victoria Australia It is meant to be pretty hot here today. I actually like winter its easier to get warm then to cool yourself down.

Purple Sky I will be having my attempt on the 8th so i think it will be a 1 or a 2 day cut off and i may use some Zyrtec too. At the start of last year we did ttc and i was having 4 and 3 day cut off but nothing happened. I just hope my O is on time in jan so i do get a chance of concieving

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I REALLY hope we conceive quickly as well. I own my own photography business, and have been turning people away who want to book me for their 2012 weddings. With past pregnancies, I had a really difficult time and spent majority of the pregnancies on bed rest. I've been so afraid to book any weddings just in case I do get pregnant and end up on bed rest again. It would be really bad if I don't get pregnant after turning people away though.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast