Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Just for Fun - If you are having a baby in 2012!

Hi Ladies,

I have an asian heritage and thought it would be fun to share the chinese zodiac for babies born in 2012. It is the year of the dragon and a very popular year to have babies!

The Year of the Dragon ? the Chinese zodiac year of 2012!
    DD 2008 May 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou Soni Both me and me eldest DS plus this new DS due will all be born in the dragon year!!

Soni, can you tell me if people of asian heritage prefer some years over another and do they even try and avoid having their babies in certain years?? Like sometimes we try and avoid certain months for deliveries mainly December avoidance for me lol!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Thankyou Soni Both me and me eldest DS plus this new DS due will all be born in the dragon year!!

Soni, can you tell me if people of asian heritage prefer some years over another and do they even try and avoid having their babies in certain years?? Like sometimes we try and avoid certain months for deliveries mainly December avoidance for me lol!!!
    ELP I dont really know that much about the chinese zodiac except that the dragon is the most preferred sign so a lot of people try to plan their babies in this year. A friend in Asia decided to have a baby the year before as there should be a lot of dragon babies and that makes more competition for things like school spots, etc!
    DD 2008 May 2011

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is really cool, thanks for sharing!

My Chinese Zodiac (and regular too) is SOOOO accurate, it freaks me out! (dog)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    This is really cool, thanks for sharing!

My Chinese Zodiac (and regular too) is SOOOO accurate, it freaks me out! (dog)
    LOL, thats interesting! I think reading the zodiac is so much fun though in the chinese zodiac, the thought that for a whole year all the people born in that year will be a certain type and then that type does not reoccur for a whole 12 years is kind of funny!
    DD 2008 May 2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dad is year of the dragon and a lot of that seems to fit him. I like reading astrology stuff. Thanks for posting!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by soni View Post
    LOL, thats interesting! I think reading the zodiac is so much fun though in the chinese zodiac, the thought that for a whole year all the people born in that year will be a certain type and then that type does not reoccur for a whole 12 years is kind of funny!
    I ahve thought about it in the past and they do both make a kind of sense to me. It just makes sense that things like temperature, day length, Vit. D levels could make a difference to a fetus/baby's personality, so maybe being born during a particular time of year could have some effect on personality (scientifically this seems to be true as well because they've proven people born in late spring have greater rates of depression and suicide than those born at otehr times of year)

And it also makes sense to me that generations tend to be kind of cyclical and experiencing the same sorts of things at the same developmental stage, could have similar effects on your personality - like if you were 10 years old when Bill Clinton was impeached or Kennedy assasinated, maybe it woudl affect you in a different way than if you were only 2 years old or whatever. So I do think it's possible that people born in the same year might develop psycological similarities - not sure how you could generalize that but there are more things in heaven and earth than we can even dream of so who knows! Maybe Earth passes through diff. belts of radiation every 12 years or something.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for posting! Hopefully I'll have a baby (boy LOL) this year
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Thank you for posting! Hopefully I'll have a baby (boy LOL) this year
    Lol .. Zivic me too.. praying for a dragon baby boy!
    DD 2008 May 2011

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I ahve thought about it in the past and they do both make a kind of sense to me. It just makes sense that things like temperature, day length, Vit. D levels could make a difference to a fetus/baby's personality, so maybe being born during a particular time of year could have some effect on personality (scientifically this seems to be true as well because they've proven people born in late spring have greater rates of depression and suicide than those born at otehr times of year)

And it also makes sense to me that generations tend to be kind of cyclical and experiencing the same sorts of things at the same developmental stage, could have similar effects on your personality - like if you were 10 years old when Bill Clinton was impeached or Kennedy assasinated, maybe it woudl affect you in a different way than if you were only 2 years old or whatever. So I do think it's possible that people born in the same year might develop psycological similarities - not sure how you could generalize that but there are more things in heaven and earth than we can even dream of so who knows! Maybe Earth passes through diff. belts of radiation every 12 years or something.
    Atomic, I kind of agree in that there are some common experiences which bind the people born in a certain year. Lol at the radiation theory. I had a professor who believed in 12 year economic cycles!
    DD 2008 May 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast