Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used pre-seed and pretty sure going by nub shots and everyones guesses I have a son coming . Will find out on Monday.
    It's very luby though, DH didn't like it much. Had to use a little. Not too much.
    Good luck.
    2009 2011 due 13th July 2013 and it's another

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two boys using pre-seed and clomid here.
    Mum to 2 beautiful boys 5 and 3. Wanting one more little bundle to complete our family. Pink would be perfect but more blue is fine too

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two boys and used preseed with both...this was before I knew anything about swaying!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Used preseed with my first boy and had a boy friendly diet and loads of ewcm. Didn't use anything with the other 2 but naturally have too much ewcm.
    Proud mama to 6 beautiful boys and finally 1 little girl! Praying for just one more girl 💝

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used preseed as part of my sway and I am having a boy
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Do not mix KY with baking soda. KY is NOT sperm friendly and will sway pink whether or not you mix it with baking soda. It's about a lot more than just the pH. Stay AWAY from KY for a boy!!

There will ALWAYS be a couple people who did X,Y,Z and got an opposite. No sway tactic can ever be 100% and people who have male-factor infertility (sways pink) are often told to use Preseed and may get girls with it, but that's because they may be "preset" for girls to begin with. It doesn't mean that for the average person Preseed sways pink, because it doesn't. we've gotten darn good results with the Preseed.
    I used LOTS of KY lube when i concieved DD it was jst something that hubby happnened to pick from CVS, we didnt know back then it wasnt good for sperm!

i will be and Am already using preseed soo much more natural!
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Do not mix KY with baking soda. KY is NOT sperm friendly and will sway pink whether or not you mix it with baking soda. It's about a lot more than just the pH. Stay AWAY from KY for a boy!!

There will ALWAYS be a couple people who did X,Y,Z and got an opposite. No sway tactic can ever be 100% and people who have male-factor infertility (sways pink) are often told to use Preseed and may get girls with it, but that's because they may be "preset" for girls to begin with. It doesn't mean that for the average person Preseed sways pink, because it doesn't. we've gotten darn good results with the Preseed.
    I agree with you A.S. and I am one of those who it happened to. We were always said to have MFI although some times I think it is more severe than other times. Only took 7 months this time but we used Preseed just to get us pregnant. Never in my life would I have guessed that I would have a daughter but she is due on June 20th. I do think we probably were "preset" to have a girl being we have MFI. All I know is I just heard your voice saying "you can't get your desired gender, if you can't get pregnant at all" so I took the plunge and used the Preseed. Just my two cents worth
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i am about to start trying for a little boy in the next couple of days.....I was planning on using pre seed and doing the baking soda finger but now i am torn on the BSF......what was your experience with this? I see you dropped it.....how come?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdurkin12 View Post
    i am about to start trying for a little boy in the next couple of days.....I was planning on using pre seed and doing the baking soda finger but now i am torn on the BSF......what was your experience with this? I see you dropped it.....how come?
    I'm not sure if you're asking me this but the reason why people are dropping BS is that they are not getting pregnant while using it, it's causing irritation and horrible yeast infections, and biologically it is just as bad for sperm to encounter very high pH as it is very low pH. Y sperm do not love high pH, NO sperm love high pH - it kills them. Preseed is designed to be perfect pH for sperm survival, and for reasons we do not understand, everythign that helps sperm to survive, sways blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdurkin12 View Post
    I tried the BSF and I hated it, it burned and was very uncomfortable and I wasn't getting a BFP while using it. The month I dropped it and just used preseed I got pregnant and had a little boy

2007 2008 2012

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast