Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

implantation bleeding?

My AF is due on the 5th. I never saw anything with my first 2 boys and wasn't actively trying to conceive so didn't pay really any attention. what does implantation bleeding look like? Maybe I'm just getting AF early, but I just peed and when I wiped myself I noticed like specs of bright red blood (tiny droplets about the size of a pin head) each time I wiped. Probably about 10 pin head tiny spots. What do you think? Thanks!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hard to say really could be either!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    test! i had 6 pregnancies and never had implantation bleeding. this last time af was due. i kept getting negative hpt but i got positive opk's. i went in and had lab work done. positive. hcg was 200 they said come back in 2 days.. that night i noticed spotting in my underwear. when i wiped lots and lots of bright red blood. then it was heavy for days. i would bled alot of bright red blood and then it stopped. i didn't go back in because i thought i had a miscarriage. i finally went in just before christmas to see why af never came back.. i was 11 weeks pregnant and there was a baby flipping around in there. doc says it could have been implantation spotting or i lost another twin, who knows but im thinking it was implantation spotting. good luck
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Ladies. I looked around online and it sounds like its NOT implantation bleeding. That is usually more blood and brownish in color or very dark red (old blood). This was really like pin pricks of bright red blood, so was probably something else, maybe the start of AF....it's rare, but I have had a 21 day cycle (which is today) so maybe I'm on a shorter cycle this month? Thanks again for your feedback & Happy New Year!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    implantation bleeding is usually brown or pink-tinged CM, but it doesn't mean it's not implantation bleeding for you

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, well if AF doesn't come -- then I will test on the 6th, but I don't think it is that since I have no other signs of pregnancy.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't want to ge your hopes up and give you false hope but mine was bright red too. and i still have zero symptoms. i never had ms, i've never had sore breasts, i feel great and i honestly thought the bleeding was either a late af or a miscarriage. but that baby i saw on u/s last week is telling me otherwise. i would test again.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks -- and congrats! I will wait to test if AF doesn't arrive...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Implantation bleeding is usually brownish or pinkish, but anything can happen when you're on swaying supps. Cran and baby aspirin, and to a lesser extent, SP, are blood thinners that could cause implantation spotting to be more and fresher blood than what is "normal."

(for blue swayers, the same is true of garlic and fish oil)

Implantation spotting occurs in 30% of all pg and can happen even if you've never had it before.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quick question - I am feeling ok about the spotting I just saw this morning, sounds just like this (brownish, very small amount) - it's implantation bleeding right? I got my first positive at 10DPO but today (13DPO) is the first time I've seen any spotting at all. You can get implantation bleed after a positive test, right?

My tests are progressively getting darker... so I feel confident that baby is still safe and sound. I hope

I go to the doctor tomorrow for my first round of betas.
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast