Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh no!!! An unplanned pull-out baby

Hi! I got pregnant with my first child (a boy) in 2012. We were first told by the doctor that he was girl at our ultrasound but at a later ultrasound we found out he was actually a boy. I cried and cried! I honestly had no idea that I would be SO affected by GD up until that point. So in 2016 I decided to purchase a personalized plan here when we were planning to get pregnant with my second child. I followed the plan as best as I could and I was thrilled when it worked the first try and we got our girl!! I felt beyond happy and blessed. (And always will be thankful for this site!) Fast forward to 2017 I had recently stopped breastfeeding my daughter and got pregnant by surprise with a pull-out baby. It turned out to be a boy. Even though I said I wasn't going to be upset about the gender since I already had a girl I still cried when I found out. (Please don't get me wrong I absolutely love my boys I don't even know why I react like that). Well....turns out I just got a very faint positive test after the past five days of bad cramping. Arghhh!! The night of conception I had a few drinks and was feeling loose lol I haven't really been up for sex since my 3rd was born in Oct as the hormones from breastfeeding caused me to have a really low libido so I was feeling bad for my hubby and wanted to do something for him. I asked him if he could grab a condom but he kinda laughed it off and next thing you know.......(Huge sigh). He pulled out and didn't think there was any error. So...here we are. I am panicking about this baby being another boy. I have only had one period since I stopped nursing April 1 so I really have no idea when I ovulated. I had sex 1 time this whole month with a pull-out release. Sex was from behind with me laying flat on my stomach. (Sorry tmi) Since stopping breastfeeding April 1, I have been on a really strict diet. Intermittent fasting (no breakfast) and eating around 800-1000 calories a day. I lost 29 lbs in the past two months (trying to loose the baby/ nursing weight). I took no supplements. I drank diet Coke (because ever since my last sway I changed to diet coke from diet Pepsi and it stuck lol) Dh did nothing in regards to swaying. I only drank a few alcoholic drinks here or there but infrequently as I was dieting. Ate mostly chicken. I have the classic boy personality. Ughhh what do you think? How does this look for maybe getting a girl? Thanks for your help and support!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I think you have a great chance for a girl. Sounds like you’re made the LE more of a lifestyle choice and the fact you weren’t wanting or planning it probably went in your favour as I think sometimes the stress and obsessing can sometimes sway blue. Did you have one attempt?

I also had an oops pregnancy without a sway and I was less pink friendly than you and amazingly I’m having a girl after 2 boys so anything can happen. When I think back I was probably a bit more pink friendly in my lifestyle than I was with my boys as I drunk wine regularly, was focused on a course so had stress, naturally had eaten less meat since reading about swaying but this is now something I naturally prefer and I always skip breakfast and drink tonnes of coffee. I also only had one attempt which was different. I’m convinced that not focusing too hard on swaying helped so maybe that will work in your favour too. Good luck!!!
    Last edited by Bobster; June 2nd, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much!! You gave me some hope! Enjoy your baby girl it really is the best being a girl mom I absolutely love it. Here's my 2.5 year old

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

4. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh huge congrats!!! There is a lot pink friendly about what you did!! I can't give you odds or anything but you are definitely in with what I consider a very solid pink sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That honestly sounds like a pretty solid girl sway to me! Best of luck to you!
    Momma to one
    Jan 2018
    Hoping to add in 2020

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would feel pretty confident with that sway. Good luck!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMGOSH I missed the pic! Gorgeous princess!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gorgeous little girl! GL!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?