Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Moving sway up; have Q's need A's and reassurance....

Here's the 411:

Been going veg. since end of Nov.; doing LE since Dec. 1. I'm losing weight rapidly and I don't think I can keep this up until April. I've been taking SP for 2 months, along with a lower than recommended on this sight of cranberry. My temps have been higher than average since taking the SP, and they are usually VERY low. I've stocked up on Rephresh and Sylk. I have cut way back on caffeine, tons of CF free diet pepesi, crystal light, and I'm on zoloft and will get off after a BFP.

DH agreed to FR, however I may do compresesed b/c I really don't even know if I feel like for us that is what's going to sway. I really think my diet is going to be #1. I also don't want to stress about it. So, we'll prob. do compressed FR from now until I get a BFP.

My questions:

I had planned to start vitex this month, but the last 2 times I took it (b/f DS3) I miscarried twice in a row, and although is was prob. a coniceidence, I just can't get that out of my head. If I did start this cycle, I'm already on CD 4....so if would be a short amount of time on it.

Do you think not taking Vitex is going to doom me? I have to keep reminding myself that MILLLIONS of women have conceived girls w/o supps.....

Should I be on the LE diet a little longer first? Right now it's been about 6-8 since doing it hard core by the book.

Also, if I conceive in Feb...it'll be all 4 of the kids will have their birthday in the same week....is that a big deal to any of you...just an opinion question....

I'm also getting some root canal (s) done this month hopefully b/f I get a BFP.

Now the reassurance part....the chinese calendars have always been right for my boys and this time it says to conceive in March or April for the girl....I KNOW this crap doesn't matter, but I just have a hard time letting it go.

Thanks a bunch to all you great ladies!!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    KYBO, I think you would be fine proceeding with your attempts. The recommendation is just "at least" six weeks on the diet, which you've already done.

Re: Birthdays ... well, if three of the kiddos already have birthdays in the same week, then adding a fourth would practically be poetic!

Re: Vitex ... remember, no magic bullets. Atomic conceived a boy taking Vitex. So if your gut says don't add it, then don't add it.

Re: Chinese calendar ... baloney! Every old wives' tale and calendar on the web said my second son should have been a girl. Hospital delivery departments don't have a month of a girls then a month of boys ... if it were that simple, we'd all just limit our attempts to the "right" months and we'd all get exactly what we wanted, with no other sway needed. So don't let that fret you!

Is there a reason you're doing cranberry instead of baby aspirin? Have you had a bad reaction to aspirin or something that would keep you from taking it?

Overall, IMHO, your sway looks fantastic and you're well-prepped. I'd say go for it!
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you drama!!!! I actaully do take baby aspirin b/c I have history of miscarriage and positive gene for MTHRF. Let me add that I also plan on doing Zyrtec and my dr. put a rx for prog. out for me for my sometimes short luteaul phase
    and along the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with everything dramabird said! Just a reminder not to take both aspirin and cranberry as they're both blood thinners.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd say go for it, you sound very well prepared. As you said MILLIONS of women concieved girls without vitex (including me). I have been waiting for the months on the chineese chart to go for my boy because it was right for my DD, these months were Dec, Jan and Feb, and now i have had a psychic reading telling me it will happen in March or April, so what should i do? You don't have to answer that, i am just going to go for it the whole time till i get pregnant and not worry TOO much about it.

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cinss....crazy how that plays with our brain--huh?! Hate it!!!!

Thanks for the no cranberry and aspirin together!!!! I didn't know that!

All I know is this diet is killing me. LOL. I feel relief to TTC earlier!
    and along the way.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)I'd skip the vitex too if I had that experience. If SP is working for ya, carry on! Not just millions, BILLIONS of women conceive baby girls without benefit of vitex.

2)that's plenty of time on diet!

3)Actually i think it's pretty cool that all the kids have their b-days in the same week! That would be super fun and to my mind, better than being the odd one out with the weird birthday!

4)The Chinese Gender calendars were NOT right for me!

I would TOTALLY have you try!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I say go for it too! It's hard to do something different to what has been implanted in your head. Every charting system or psychic says something different. I don't think there has been one that was right for all my kids. I thought I found one but I found out I was doing it wrong.
    Your diet and supps all sound perfect
    18 15 11
    Wishing and praying for just one more baby FX for a

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic and Purplesky! DH is on board and we're going ahead with trying )) I'm skipping vitex out of pure cheapness!!! LOL! I don't want to spend any more onsupps!

Now...I just need to get my 2 root canals done in the next couple weeks b/f Oing....if not, oh well. I'm not even going to stress too much with timing either.

Wooh hoo!!!! I'm on CD 6 today. Going to buy a new BBT thermometer. I'll KUP!
    and along the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with everything already said.

I would definitely NOT worry with Vitex. I know it probably was a coincidence, but I wouldn't mess with it if I even had a hint that it might have been even had the slightly smidgen bit responsiblity of a M/C!

I think all birthdays in same week would be cool as all get out, and they'd all be linked together by birthday week!

I think your diet is awesome, and I think the veg. thing is a huge bonus! You've lost tons of weight, a great bonus. I still think time on the diet should be 6 weeks but not too too long because you want the diet to still "shock" your system, as it were, and after a long while, the body will adapt and the diet won't be "new" or "challenging' anymore, so that's why I think attempting now is better than waiting than April. Plus, if you do want to do a strict sway, it may take a few months anyway, so you're better off starting now then April because of the fact that there is no guarantee of a BFP the first month anyway, esp. with all the things we do to sway girl that lower fertility.

And lastly, I understand the cavet with the Chinese Calendar, but it was wrong with me! It told me my two sons would be girls!! And with my first pregnancy, I did it and it said girl, and I was over the moon, I believed it because for a co worker it was right! So it had a 50/50 chance for us, and it was right for her, and wrong for me, and was wrong for me with ds2. For fun, I inputed my current data and it says BOY this time, and that actually gave me hope in the opposite direction, since it was wrong for my boys. I'm hoping it's wrong this time, hehe
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html