Thread: Dh sperm count

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dh sperm count

Hi,
    Here is a little background info....I've been ttc girl for 7 months, following girl diet. I found out last month I have pcos and am now on clomid (first round). My dh has had semen analysis done and my question is how is his count - normal or high, docs have just told us it is good...
    Count is 22 (15 or more is normal)
    Motility is 75 (40 or more is normal
    Progressive is 69 (32 is normal)
    I know the count is not high but since the motility and progressive is high, does this count as 'high' sperm count?
    I am no longer doing frequent release now I'm on clomid (because i want to get pregnant) so I'm wondering if it matters or is this count not that high anyway and I don't need to worry about reducing sperm numbers so much. Hope this makes sense, thanks for reading!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Normal count. It is very hard to know given one SA because men's counts/motility can vary dramatically from one ejac to the next. (low is usually chronically low, but normal/high can vary)

If you're on Clomid I wouldn't worry too much about reducing sperm numbers anyway. Just do what you need to do to get pg, and let the Clomid and diet do the swaying for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ