Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I so appreciate all the replies on this. It’s the middle of the night where I am and I can’t sleep because my throat is so, so bad… Although I don’t think there is such thing as a perfect month, my instincts are actually telling me to stop now and wait for next month. I just feel so rough unlike all my hard work will not amount to much this month.

I don’t know, I’ll see how I’m doing tomorrow but I haven’t had any signs of ovulation coming yet, except for the flashing smileys,, no CM to speak of despite lots of grapefruit juice and Robitussin. I think I’ll make a decision tomorrow but I may risk just waiting - blummin cold and flu season, ugh!!!! I’m wondering as well if being sick may delay ovulation…? X

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ps @Atomic — I was thinking, if I keep checking my ovulation, and it keeps showing flashing faces, then I may start using protection again, but if I have a solid smiley tomorrow or Friday (cd 17 or 18), then I should go ahead with unprotected sex, as my last attempt was cd15? Maybe cd 19 too, or is that a big enough gap? I’m thinking being sick (or this stress!) may well delay O.. x

Update: tests taken this morning have only added to confusion! Temperature is still up as I am sick. Cheap OPK says low fertility. Yet Clear Blue OPK still has flashing smiley. No CM or sex drive to speak of!
    Last edited by ruby_blue; December 16th, 2021 at 04:43 AM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update: another flashing smiley…

So it’s been: CD14 (low), 15 (flashing, BD), 16 (flashing), 17 (flashing), 18 (flashing).

I still don’t feel very well and would have expected some more signs of O by now..: I think it’s going to be delayed for some reason. Should this be a cause for concern? I’m also wondering whether I have ovulated ‘weakly’ this month and somehow missed it, which would really mess up my plans… but I’ve never ovulated before CD16 before. And surely I wouldn’t have got a low to a high result from CD14 to 15 if that was the case?

I reckon wait it out another month? Would love to hear thoughts on this as it’s currently driving me more than a little crazy….!

Thanks Atomic! X
    Last edited by ruby_blue; December 17th, 2021 at 05:09 AM.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ps @goofygurl - let me know how you get on! As you can probably see from my ramblings, the trying/not trying is really getting to me! I also think I’m a bit scared to even try after a year of losses… Hope it goes well for you! I’m confused about what’s happening this cycle so holding out for a better month (and year!) x

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can definitely see why you're leaning towards waiting. I think I would have done the same had I gotten wonky OPK readings this past cycle. My period is due in a few days and so far BFN. I'm not holding my breath this month given the cold I had though. I had a loss too this year but hoping the new year will bring us both sticky beans!

10. Likes ruby_blue, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s nice to hear that someone is in the same boat, although I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how heartbreaking they are. After a couple, I made myself take a break and was really looking forward to starting in December… But now it’s come down to it I found that I’m actually petrified. It feels weird to know that ovulation is close and yet again I’m going to use protection, but I figure this year maybe just isn’t a good one for me! Let me know how you get on, and January should bring us lots of blue dust if things don’t work out this time x

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much, love how supportive everyone on this site is! The best we can do is to stay positive and believe that things will work out for us.

I'll keep you posted for sure!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know

And after all that…. I’ve decided to go for it this month. I guess there will never be a ‘perfect’ month and hopefully something good can come from this year after all (all fingers and toes crossed!) x

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All of my fingers and toes are crossed for you as well, ruby! You've got this!

18. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, these came through after I'd worked on the 15th and then I was busy yesterday and didn't get through all my posts.

I can't tell what you guys did (haven't read the next page yet) but as a general rule I think that whatever you did was the right thing, if that makes any sense. Sometimes our heart "knows things" that our brain doesn't, so if it led you to attempt then that's great, if not, that's fine too and we'll go next month. Hope you're feeling better!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast