Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh whoa, is this a thing?? My 4th is SOOO easygoing! Good to know.
    I don’t know if it is, and if it’ll stay that way (my 4th is only 2.5 yo) … but I think it may be!
    That said, she’s a girl and girls are definitely more high maintenance LOL
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone see this message? My messages don’t seem to be sending through. Atomic, can you send me a message?
    Hey guys. I’m back. I’m terrified. I’m pregnant again. Not thinking at all that I was. I am 39 and was done having children ( husband refuse’s vasectomy) but I thought I was careful.
    I have 4 kids and I am barely keeping it together with one with a TBI and needing medical care etc. my family and friends will all scream “ I told you this would happen” my parents will keel over and die. I need someone to talk to and you guys have always been so great.
    Last edited by Dan1g1r1; September 19th, 2023 at 08:14 AM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1g1r1 View Post
    Can anyone see this message? My messages don’t seem to be sending through. Atomic, can you send me a message?
    Hey guys. I’m back. I’m terrified. I’m pregnant again. Not thinking at all that I was. I am 39 and was done having children ( husband refuse’s vasectomy) but I thought I was careful.
    I have 4 kids and I am barely keeping it together with one with a TBI and needing medical care etc. my family and friends will all scream “ I told you this would happen” my parents will keel over and die. I need someone to talk to and you guys have always been so great.
    Hi Dan,

I can see your messages!!!
    That would have been quite the shock (my 4th was a complete surprise and I was NOT happy about it).... how far along are you now? which gender are you hoping for?
    How are your kids?
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Thank you so much for replying. I am only 5 weeks on Friday. I am praying for another boy. We have no more room in our current house, and if it was another boy, amongst many other reasons, it would be so much better and easier. Not that anything is easy. At least for clothes and babies personal belongings, we could just share with his older brothers. The order of my children are boy girl boy, boy, and praying for another boy. I know it sounds silly, but I am just not a girl mom. My pregnancy with my daughter was the hardest, and she is by far my most difficult child. My third child was in a bad accident in June 2021, and I found myself pregnant right after the accident. I was not preventing pregnancy then, but I actually thrilled when I found out it was another boy because I didn’t have time to sway, even though we did have intercourse a few times, and my fertile window. This time I’m freaking out because it was an oops, ( I thought he actually finished the transaction outside if you know what I mean). This terrifies me because I know this sways girl. My diet and exercise level and everything was the exact same as the other boys but because of the only one time in my fertile window and thinking that it was a pull out I’m thinking I am doomed to have another girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Thank you so much for replying. I am only 5 weeks on Friday. I am praying for another boy. We have no more room in our current house, and if it was another boy, amongst many other reasons, it would be so much better and easier. Not that anything is easy. At least for clothes and babies personal belongings, we could just share with his older brothers. The order of my children are boy girl boy, boy, and praying for another boy. I know it sounds silly, but I am just not a girl mom. My pregnancy with my daughter was the hardest, and she is by far my most difficult child. My third child was in a bad accident in June 2021, and I found myself pregnant right after the accident. I was not preventing pregnancy then, but I actually thrilled when I found out it was another boy because I didn’t have time to sway, even though we did have intercourse a few times, and my fertile window. This time I’m freaking out because it was an oops, ( I thought he actually finished the transaction outside if you know what I mean). This terrifies me because I know this sways girl. My diet and exercise level and everything was the exact same as the other boys but because of the only one time in my fertile window and thinking that it was a pull out I’m thinking I am doomed to have another girl.
    You have every chance of having another boy - I mean you have 3 out of 4 of your children that are already!
    I know what you mean by not being a "girl mom" - I have 4 and I honestly never ever saw myself as one to have girls - would have been perfectly content with all boys!
    Maybe look at it this way - this baby made its way to you even when you didn't expect it/want it (like your 4th - who you conceived under very stressful circumstances - and still had a boy!)...you likely are actually more primed naturally to have boys so don't give up this may be another one

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you’re right that I’m naturally more inclined to make boys. Just with the fact of this being one determined sperm, that’s why I think it’s going to be a girl. With my other boys there were at least two attempts.

I see from your signature that you are going to be trying soon or are?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see it, please message me at atomicsagebrush@gmail.com and I can help. Please don't be terrified, just take it one day or even minute or second at a time and you will get through this!!

PS - I would wait to tell people just in case things don't work out. They don't need to know until they NEED to know, if you catch my meaning! I didn't tell my family till I was very far along with a couple of my kids just because it wasn't worth the fuss.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You never know, though - we do have some pull out boys too and it may just be that you're sooo fertile as a couple that's how it happened!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you’re right that I’m naturally more inclined to make boys. Just with the fact of this being one determined sperm, that’s why I think it’s going to be a girl. With my other boys there were at least two attempts.

I see from your signature that you are going to be trying soon or are?
    Yes - we're on our second cycle TTC - in the TWW now

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I will be thinking of you during this wait. I know how every second of every day can feel like months.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast