Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!!!
    Looks like I’m not far behind you Dan! Just took a test yesterday and it’s positive
    Very early as not even 4 weeks but FX it’s a sticky healthy blue bean
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also kiddo 5 here and our families already commented (we visited in July as they are all overseas faaaar away so no help either :P) that we were crazy with 4…
    And 4 girls, at that!!
    My FIL especially is going to freak out especially if this is not a boy… thinking I may keep this pregnancy on the low down suuuper long
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! I hope this is your boy sent from above! I know how corny that sounds to say, but truly I hope that God gives you what your heart desires. I truly am very happy for you.

I am trying to pass the time without letting this depression take over. I am having a really hard time. I have no support system or anyone I can speak to since this is a pregnancy that I will hide for as long as I can, just like my last two. I pray it’s a boy for so many reasons, but I feel like hope is lost with how this one was conceived.

I love how I can talk with someone literally across the world from myself. I live in the states, Wisconsin to be exact. Sending you so many good vibes to you and the life in your womb!
    Last edited by Dan1g1r1; September 27th, 2023 at 01:22 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just following journeys in anticipation of restarting mine! LMSM wow congrats! Fingers crossed for healthy, and blue! Dan1g1r1 just wanted to reach out as although our situations are different I experienced horrid pregnancy depression and anxiety with my 4 month old son. I was really not ok; also hid the pregnancy for as long as I could, for many reasons... the low mood took the form of gender disappointment at some point but also many other hideous forms. I'm happy to say I do feel much better now he's here and I'm hoping that will be the case for you, too. Feel free to message if you wanna talk.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1g1r1 View Post
    Congratulations! I hope this is your boy sent from above! I know how corny that sounds to say, but truly I hope that God gives you what your heart desires. I truly am very happy for you.

I am trying to pass the time without letting this depression take over. I am having a really hard time. I have no support system or anyone I can speak to since this is a pregnancy that I will hide for as long as I can, just like my last two. I pray it’s a boy for so many reasons, but I feel like hope is lost with how this one was conceived.

I love how I can talk with someone literally across the world from myself. I live in the states, Wisconsin to be exact. Sending you so many good vibes to you and the life in your womb!
    Thanks Dan - I certainly hope so too! I have wished for a boy since before our 1st, and never have seen that wish granted - so really hope that Life decides it is finally time...

I was severely depressed when expecting DD4 - and my husband urged me to see a counsellor...which I did. I was lucky to find someone that suffered some GD too and we could talk about things without judgement. Was the pregnancy horrid? yes, but it felt good to be heard.
    We've no family or support system either (I am in Australia and our families are in Europe) - so the burden felt so very heavy. I'd suggest looking into counselling if you can - will you find out gender? and if so, when? You could put a post here asking for recommendations for a GD friendly counsellor...no doubt others have used those services and after Covid, I found lots of these are now also available online via teleconsult so it makes it easier!
    I really do think it's worth questioning yourself why you so not want a girl. You have one, but also 3 boys...what is it you think a girl will disrupt? etc etc
    I found that digging into that question with the counsellor helped acknowledge my own personal hurt, fears, and experiences. Does it solve GD? absolutely not - did it take me off the edge? maybe a bit - at least enough to continue with the pregnancy though I still feel like I did moreso because "it was the right thing to do"..BUT it gave me the most wonderful birth experience (I finally had the waterbirth I'd always dreamt of!) and 2.5 years on - I can tell you my 4th is truly a ray of sunshine. She is so loving, so funny, so cheeky, so beautiful... I'm glad I didn't miss out on her and let me tell you, I was MAD at her, at me, my body.
    I hope that whatever comes your way, you will have a sense of peace

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkSabra101 View Post
    Just following journeys in anticipation of restarting mine! LMSM wow congrats! Fingers crossed for healthy, and blue! Dan1g1r1 just wanted to reach out as although our situations are different I experienced horrid pregnancy depression and anxiety with my 4 month old son. I was really not ok; also hid the pregnancy for as long as I could, for many reasons... the low mood took the form of gender disappointment at some point but also many other hideous forms. I'm happy to say I do feel much better now he's here and I'm hoping that will be the case for you, too. Feel free to message if you wanna talk.
    PinkSabra - thank you!
    I'm so glad to see that things are better now ...GD is truly such a mindf*ck - that only those that have experienced can understand.
    When were you thinking of going for another bub?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Dan - there is a pregnancy thread you may want to join https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ancy-chat.html
    It's pretty quiet on the site unfortunately

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM how are you feeling? So we've decided to basically not prevent from when our youngest is 1 in May. I don't know when I'll even get my cycle back from breastfeeding (with my middle kid it was a year and a half), and I'm turning 40 this week. So I'm just hopeful it'll all work out ok!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkSabra101 View Post
    LMSM how are you feeling? So we've decided to basically not prevent from when our youngest is 1 in May. I don't know when I'll even get my cycle back from breastfeeding (with my middle kid it was a year and a half), and I'm turning 40 this week. So I'm just hopeful it'll all work out ok!
    Yay, that's exciting!! Did you have any issues falling pregnant previously? if not don't let the 'turning 40" stop you (happy belated birthday by the way!) - it's not like our ovaries expire from one day to the next!
    Sending you all the baby dust for when you decide to go ahead

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Yay, that's exciting!! Did you have any issues falling pregnant previously? if not don't let the 'turning 40" stop you (happy belated birthday by the way!) - it's not like our ovaries expire from one day to the next!
    Sending you all the baby dust for when you decide to go ahead
    Ah thx! We are lucky to get pregnant very easily but have also had several miscarriages so I've often wondered if I have an "unfussy uterus" though I don't know if that's a real thing. We've conceived 7 times, all but one on first cycle, and I have 3 kids. So my gut is that we'd probably conceive but realistically have to go through a loss or two before getting one that sticks. I can sound rational about it now but when going through it, it does take a toll so I think I have to detach a bit and try to be rational about it once we try. I'm in London and it's not at all unusual for people here to have babies in their forties, so that does give me hope. I'm in a music class with my 5 month old and while there are a few moms who look like kids (so probably about 25...) I don't feel particularly "old". Just wish I knew period would come back in good time so I don't genuinely age out of it! How you feeling about things??

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast