Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks to you I just checked the ingredients list - it contains acsulfame K. I’ve been consuming quite a lot of it! Could I have messed up my sway even a few months out?! Feel a bit sick now actually. Hate how they sneak this stuff in there do sweeteners build up in your system and take a while to get out…?

And thanks that makes sense about periods. There’s a lot of confusion online, which confused me even more! Some people say that if bleeding starts after 3pm, then the next day counts as ‘day 1’. For someone like me with erratic cycles, trying to plan ahead becomes important but it’s hard to.

I’ve been having Honey & Mustard Pizza Express salad dressing. Says 18g of Carb, of which 17g is Sugar per 100ml. Would that count as carbs? I usually have orange juice and fizzy water too

Few food qq’s added on:
    - are sausages okay for blue? I’m talking about big fresh Cumberland sausages from the meat counter - don’t know if that makes a difference!
    - I think I’ve asked this before, so apologies if so, but is Butter superior to cooking, e.g. scrambled eggs, over coconut oil?

And thanks for looking into it - it is better to have Folate over Folic acid for Blue right? I don’t mind paying a bit extra for folate in that case xxx
    Last edited by ruby_blue; January 26th, 2024 at 04:16 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. First of all artificial sweetener is not very effective (if at all) for pink, and secondly that's plenty of time to get it out of your system. I also hate how they're sneaking them into stuff more and more. Sugar is expensive so companies are sneakily replacing some sugar with the artificial sweetener.

Re the "CD 1" thing - people love to come up with these hard and fast rules to govern body processes that sort of resist hard and fast rules. I think you're overthinking how important it even is. It's not a big deal at all and since you do have erratic cycles, even figuring out CD 1 in terms of the most widely accepted definition doesn't help you since your O can come on different days and how you count CD 1 has nothing to do with that.

I will say that if bright red flow starts at 3pm that should be CD 1. That makes no sense to count the following day as CD 1. Yes, if it starts at 11:58 pm then the next day should be CD 1, but hours and hours of red flow should be CD 1. Again, "if you think this is your period, then it is" works very well here.

Yes yes that's exactly the type of salad dressing I'm talking about. Protein + carbs does not need to be a HUGE amount of carbs to have the desired effect. That will work just fine.

Sausage is ok now and then but I'd not rely on it as a staple food. Has a lot of nitrates in it and sausage typically doesn't have as much protein as an actual cut of meat does (because sausage has a lot of fat, overall it's lower protein).

Both butter and coconut oil are fine.

Folate is better for everyone if you can find and afford it. It used to be very expensive and hard to find but it's really come down in price and is widely available, so if you can find the folate it's great to use it instead. Just as effective and possibly safer.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks ruby_blue thanked for this post
    Likes ruby_blue liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, thanks Atomic. I think my issue is trying to plan ahead and make sure I have DH around during key times of the month when I want to start trying! But it’s pretty much crystal ball stuff at this stage.

If I really pushed you though, would you say butter is better than coconut oil? I’ve seen a lot of blue swayers say they cook in coconut oil. I don’t mind either, maybe a slight preference for butter, but I’ll do whatever benefits my sway. I read your article about fats as well, very interesting

Re carb in the salad: would adding walnuts count? I usually have juice mixed with carbonated spring water alongside it so hopefully that’s enough.

Apart from red meat, like steak, is there any other particular meat you’d recommend? Sausages are a bit of a staple here because they’re not that pricey. And I’m not much of a cook lol!

Thank you xxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ps I just sent you one short email - hope that’s ok xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will not say butter or coconut oil is better. They are both perfectly fine because they are saturated fat and we have never studied them in a study to see if one sways more than the other. I got my boys eating butter. They never even had coconut oil back then, LOL.

Yes nuts in the salad would absolutely count as carbs.

Chicken, turkey, mutton or lamb, goat, ground beef (mince) are all fine options. Pork may be a little less good because there are more Omega 6 in it but as long as it's not highly processed it can work (I have eaten pork my whole life and got boys with that, so I know it's not something that can sway by that much!)

7. Thanks ruby_blue thanked for this post
    Likes ruby_blue liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic, hope you’re well? Just wanted to say - we have been quite ill recently. DH has been more sick than I’ve seen him in about a decade! Full on flu, lost lots of weight, nausea, bad cough, the lot. Needless to say there hasn’t been much intimacy for the past couple of weeks….! We are still around three months off, beginning to try, but I’m wondering if this might cause an issue? Given his age as well (45( shall I stick with the pills and supplements which I outlined before or up any particular doses? Let me know if you want me to write them all out again. I suppose he doesn’t exactly seem to be bursting with virility and health which is what I think we want for blue…

As for myself, I’m considering joining a new Gym but slightly concerned I might be overdoing it on the exercise front. I’m trying to do weight training as much as possible (am still small though lol). How many times a week would you recommend?

Thanks very much, as ever xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck I hope you are all feeling better soon!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thank you 💜

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm sorry to hear you've all been unwell. I would just continue with what I've already suggested. More is not better, and we have had some men taking massive doses of vitamins (basically making themselves sick taking too much) who had lots of girls. Just stick with the standard dose.

Sickness is caused by germs. All that is happening is that you guys have been hit hard this year by sickness - and some years are just like that! (I remember this NIGHTMARE year where we were sick 18 times in one year - like every other week for part of the year, it was brutal. We got a stomach bug while we still had a cold!)

It's not that he's in ill health or lacking vitality, he's just been exposed to some germs he's never met before and they've put the whammy on him. Stay the course!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks Atomic he’s been away so we’ve also had a massive gap in between BD - not going to plan much lol

I’m about to buy more Coq10 pills, stick to 100mg? They seem easier to get in higher doses for some reason…. Whatever you think is best, I’ll get! Thanks xx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast