Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Low weight, antivirals & seasons??

Ok, so I was going to have my first attempt in 3 weeks but now I've come down with shingles (like chicken pox but worse & quite painful ) so I've been put on an antiviral medication & the dr advised waiting to start ttc until at least my next cycle.
    I'm so disappointed as I have been doing so well with the diet but now I've given up in the hopes of getting better quicker by relaxing my sway & taking it easy. All the stress of swaying is probably not girl friendly anyway.

I was wondering how long it takes to get the medication out of your system as I presume that it sways boy?
    Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    Last edited by TickledPinkButLoveMyBlue; February 22nd, 2012 at 05:45 PM.
    my amazing baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You simply should not TTC while having shingles anyway because it's not safe for baby, so i totally agree with your doc. I hope you feel better very soon!

Antivirals actually sway pink by lowering testosterone, so no worries on that. it's antibiotics that sway blue - antivirals are a whole different drug with different effects.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You simply should not TTC while having shingles anyway because it's not safe for baby, so i totally agree with your doc. I hope you feel better very soon!

Antivirals actually sway pink by lowering testosterone, so no worries on that. it's antibiotics that sway blue - antivirals are a whole different drug with different effects.
    Thanks AS. I definitely wouldn't ttc while sick regardless of if the dr said it was ok anyway. Plus theres no way in hell I feel like bd anyway.

Do you know how long the virus lasts for do you think one cycle would be enough time to get it out of my system, af is due tomorrow so it'd be at least april before we'd probably start. I just don't want to risk anything.....
    my amazing baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump
    my amazing baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I'm thin 56kg and 177cm tall so I really can't afford to lose much weight. Do you think being on the diet for just a few weeks would help at all or does it have to be a minimum of 6 weeks? Also is there much point taking the supps & vitamins if you aren't doing a strict diet? I've been eating more calcium & stored eating bananas, potatoes & tomatoes & decreased sodium but still eating roughly the same but skipping breakfast am I fooling myself into thinking thats enough? Its summer in australia, if I was to conceive shortly bub would be due in spring/start of summer...thats boy friendly isnt it? I conceived my son in autumn/april & he was due in january/summer....should I change my months of ttc or does it not matter that much. I'm sure on ig it was the season you conceived that affected the gender not the season they were born...I'm so confused lol
    Last edited by TickledPinkButLoveMyBlue; February 22nd, 2012 at 09:33 PM.
    my amazing baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I'm sorry, I somehow didn't realize you were asking ME LOL I guess I thought that was rhetorical . Please go off of what your doctor said in terms of when to TTC because they know better than I.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TickledPinkButLoveMyBlue View Post
    Also, I'm thin 56kg and 177cm tall so I really can't afford to lose much weight. Do you think being on the diet for just a few weeks would help at all or does it have to be a minimum of 6 weeks? Also is there much point taking the supps & vitamins if you aren't doing a strict diet? I've been eating more calcium & stored eating bananas, potatoes & tomatoes & decreased sodium but still eating roughly the same but skipping breakfast am I fooling myself into thinking thats enough? Its summer in australia, if I was to conceive shortly bub would be due in spring/start of summer...thats boy friendly isnt it? I conceived my son in autumn/april & he was due in january/summer....should I change my months of ttc or does it not matter that much. I'm sure on ig it was the season you conceived that affected the gender not the season they were born...I'm so confused lol
    1)I do think that being on diet can help even if you are only on it for a few weeks. pH and blood sugar can drop quite quickly and the fact is that most pink swayers do not conceive first month trying anyway, and so if you start trying sooner rather than later, you end up having the full time on diet regardless. You may wish to do a stricter sway the first month to counteract any dietary deficits.

2)I personally don't buy into the French Gender Diet cal-mag stuff and you can read why here (this is a three part essay with links in the first to the other two parts, and also the discussion at the ends of the threads may be helpful) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...roversial.html A lot of people have taken cal-mag and gotten girls so if you feel in your gut this is right for you, by all means carry on, just want you to have all the info before you make up your mind. I DO think you MUST lower calories overall, protein, and fat in addition to simply altering mineral content, try and lose some weight, and skip breakfast/avoid snacks/eat small meals

3)the best months for boy conception in the Southern Hemisphere are Sept, Oct, Nov. Of course, you're right and it's the season conceived that matters, but the REASON why it matters is because boys born in summer months have better odds of survival. Since pregnancy tends to last 9 months, most babies born in Month X tend to be born 40 weeks later in Month Y, KWIM?? IG thinks that seasons matter because of "ions" but that's not what the science indicates at all http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html and in fact IG gives terrible advice on when to TTC!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I'm taking calcium, vitex, cranberry.. Do you advise not bothering with the calcium & just try to achieve girl friendly conditions through diet only? I wil go & read the links but just wanted to clarify.
    Thank you for all of your help xx
    my amazing baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I'm taking calcium, vitex, cranberry.. Do you advise not bothering with the calcium & just try to achieve girl friendly conditions through diet only? I wil go & read the links but just wanted to clarify.
    Thank you for all of your help xx
    my amazing baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't take it if I was swaying (and it certainly didn't help me with my sway for DS4), but you need to decide that for yourself of course!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast