Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help! Temping on Clomid!

When I got AF last cycle my temps never dropped, or I should say they didn't drop until CD 13. I started Clomid on CD 3, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it because they didn't drop and go up once I started the clomid.

Fast forward to CD 13, my temp drops and I get a + opk on CD 13, 14, 15, then they go negative. The problem is my temperatures aren't rising significantly. But I don't know if this is because my temps never really dropped so FF can't tell that I had my thermal shift, or that I had an anovulatory cycle, or what.

Does Clomid mess up your temps? I have been temping for years, and my body has never done this before.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi kasey,
    I have taken one cycle of clomid and it made no difference to my temps, I have had annovulatory cycles and my temp doesn't rise with those. Hope that helps a bit!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Clomid does mess up some people's temps and in fact some docs will tell you not to temp at all on Clomid and just use OPK instead.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Clomid does mess up some people's temps and in fact some docs will tell you not to temp at all on Clomid and just use OPK instead.
    This was actually my doctors advice, just keep dtd for few days after pos opk!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always temped on clomid, but often got some weird temps during those cycles. My OB told me not to temp. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    Me, 35
    DH, 37

We have three beautiful ages 9, 5, and 2.
    Unsuccessfully swayed for so will go HT in 2014 for her !

Cycle #1: 13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized, 2 biopsied but both abnormal XY.
    Cycle #2: 17 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertilized, 3 biopsied. 2 abnormal XY, 1 normal XY.

Cycle #3: 18 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 1 normal XX!!!! (2 normal XY)
    FET August 11, 2015---beautiful transfer.
    EDD: April 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was told not to bother temping, but I had given up on that anyway. Clomid made me incredibly hot ALL the time. I am sure my temps would have been high and abnormal if I were taking them then. I agree with AS, just do the opks and get on getting pg.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello genderdreaming !!! I love this website )) I am new to this forum. I have done a lot of research about swaying pink. I am currently on a diet (low everything+supplem) lost 15 pounds already. I have two boys 6 and 5. Dying to have a baby girl since there is only boys in our whole family. I do have few questions to ask about hormones. I had a blood checked for hormones about a month ago. My progesterone was lower, dr didn't recommended any medications. I hope it is not going to ruined my pink sway. Also, my DH has low testosterone and currently using Testim which is a testosterone gel 1% to increase his level. Should he stop using the gel for few weeks before conception. We are planning to conceive in April. Please, let me know what do you think about the gel, i am afraid that it will sway blue. Also, anybody try Urobiologics pregender test service? This test guides you to conceive in a specific menstrual cycle to get a baby of desired gender. Urine based test. Also my OB GYN told me to use Clomid to increase chances for a girl by 80% his exact words.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Pearl! Nice to "meet" you!

I would 100% tell your DH to stop using the gel immediately. Don't wait until sooner before conception, testosterone takes a while to drop.

The jury is still out on if, and how progesterone sways. We have women with terribly low prog. who need medication to conceive, who conceive girls and women with fine prog and perfect luteal phases all their lives who have tons of boys. We do not know and it is completely speculation (by non-scientists that the researcher who came up with the theory, does not endorse) that you need high prog and should try and increase it, for TTC a girl. It is much more likely that it is testosterone and estrogen in proportion to prog that is doing the swaying, so all you actually need to do is lower testosterone and estrogen and everything else will fall into place.

Urobiologics is a total scam and you should not waste your money or your time. First of all, there is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever that X and Y sperm have different electrical charges and if they don't, then there is no way that any 'electricity' of your egg can possibly attract one sperm or the other. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/scie...m-y-sperm.html Also, if you have two high testosterone tests in a row (which many of us boy moms do) they will tell you that you have no chance at conceiving a girl and that if you ever do, she will die or be a lesbian and vice versa for boys, I know of three people who this was told to. There is NO evidence that homosexuality is in any way controlled by electrical signals between sperm and egg and in fact a lot of good evidence that it ISN'T.

There are many real ways to sway, waiting around for a magic month to TTC in, is not one of them. There are real biological reasons why we conceive boys and girls, and we have to fix those things or we won't get our DG. Any person can conceive a boy or a girl!!!

Also, Urobiologics has been known for a fact to go around to all the swaying websites and pretend to be happy customers with success stories and so in my mind they are dishonest from the get-go. You can also ask Tamara on IG about this and she will agree with everything I say about Urobiologics.

Clomid does sway pink and will also help fix a low progesterone problem if it is affecting your luteal phase (of course, you must be prescribed Clomid by your doctor and be under their care while using it.) Here are two threads that will help you.http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...91-clomid.html (basic Clomid info) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-part-2-a.html (how to change your sway while on clomid) Standard disclaimer - only use Clomid prescribed for you by your doctor - don't get it from a friend and don't buy it online!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your information )) About the Clomid it was my dr. suggestion to try it to increase chances to conceive a girl by 80% from his experience. Also i want to share some info about Urobiologic, the email that i got from Dr.verma We are confident on our performance. Bring all of them in.
    Your (or anybody's) next step is to see if you are alternating or not.
    Usually 95% of women alternate. For this we need to test urine samples
    collected near ovulation from two consecutive menstrual cycles. This will
    show us how big is the difference and what diet changes, if any, are
    needed. Usually there is no need to change anything. We do not believe
    scamming money from customers by creating a fear. Suppose you have a
    difference of +100 and -100 in two cycles. In such cases we almost
    guarantee that you ensure conception in a specific cycle and we will
    ensure gender. If the difference is say +10 and -10, this should be OK
    but conception in such cases takes time. Normally, we recommend such
    couples to go for IUI (not IVF) in a specific cycle to enhance chances of
    conception. IUI is the least cost and most natural way of conceiving and
    we specifically instruct fertility clinics not to inject any egg inducing