Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

+ OPKS 4 Days In A Row.. And Then..

I had a WEIRD week ladies! I said I wasn't going to try to conceive this cycle because of my paranoia with the chinese chart (which is ridiculous) but I decided to give it to God.
    Okay so, I got a +OPK Sun CD19 .. and I was very excited because I BD with hubby on Sat. I was having left-sided ovary pain he he So .. this went on until Wednesday +OPK for four freaking days.. and I just wouldn't ovulate.OR did lol. (Can I just say that this has never happened to me, is it possible I released more than one egg!?) Then all of a sudden DH is a different person and just wanted sex no matter what so we had a pull out session and then even though I said I haven't ovulated yet, I did explain to him how Shettles was wrong.. and how there's "trouble with timing" and anyways.. he came back after a warm bath and we BD on Wed morn and then fell asleep for a few hours.. After I woke up I did another OPK and noticed that it was beginning to fade! wow..That means I ovulated, right? Maybe my body was waiting for it! LOL To sway I have been using SYLK! hubby loves it! wearing the - ion bracelet ALL the time except while bathing. I haven't had a single coke in 2.5 weeks now,(YEP!!!) and have had crystal lite and an occasional sprite. (no caffeine) !!! I'm proud of myself! I haven't done the diet like you ladies but I did skip breakfast and lunch yesterday in a fast and then ate dinner. This morning I had a bowl of grape nuts. *I'm afraid to eat too much, Atomic ...after what you told me about too many nutrients lol* Now I don't know If I will conceive or not. DS is addicted to "the boobie" lol But I will keep you all posted. What main things do you ladies eat during your girl diet? How long would you say it takes for conception to occur? I felt left-sided uterus activity this am. I am excited! Things are changing in my body because I never ovulate on any other day (except last month was day 21) but CD 16 or 17 ..so I finally ovulated on CD 23 (which I've heard is good) I purchased a salt lamp btw and I can't wait for it to get here! On to my 2 WW !!! YAY !! Power to the PINK sway ladies!!!!

KAY Scratch what I said about ovulating.. I have two + OPKS before me I just took. WTH!?!? Wednesday morning when I said it was fading, I wasn't kidding, but maybe I didn't stick around long enough for the line to darken.. now I' guess I'm back to Oing ..again!? HELP! I am a week away from AF.

I read I could be prego. But I took a HPT yesterday and today and BFN
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; February 17th, 2012 at 03:05 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)just a reminder, you cannot tell on the basis of O pain what side you're ovulating from. Eggs develop in both ovaries and either, both, or neither may be sore regardless of which side ends up releasing the eggo.

2)Personally I would not worry one bit about caffeine - IG claims it interferes with calcium absorption but you ahve to drink a nearly fatal amount for months before that even begins to happen.

3)Sorry but I don't advise cereal of any type because they are all highly fortified! One bowl will not kill you but try not to make it a regular thing.

4)The diet is a day-in, day-out kind of thing. You can't really just skip breakfast a day or so before O and have it do anythign anyway. It takes time to work. If you don't want to do diet, no worries, but I just don't want you to have the misconception that skipping two meals is going to help because it really isn't.

5)I conceived twice while BF "boobie addicts" so it is def. possible!

6)Oing on a different date is def. good but I am worried that by stressing so much about when you are Oing, that you actually have delayed it. Sometimes your body can gear up to O and then decides that maybe things are too stressful and maybe it should hold off for awhile - I kind of suspect that's what happened - you got the first pos opk and then your body just decided that maybe now wasn't the time, so it waited and is now getting ready to O for reals. Don't worry about being only a week away from AF, your whole cycle will just move back accordingly so you'll have a 12-14 day LP after ovulation, whenever that may be.

7)That having been said, sometimes your body jsut releases a little bit of LH that an OPK can detect, after ovulation. A pos OPK doesn't actually mean you are ovulating, it just means that there was a little bit of LH in your urine that the stick picked up and that can happen sometimes.

8)Pos OPK can be used as pregnancy tests but only AFTER a pg test would be positive. If you got a neg. test, then even if you get a pos OPK, the pos OPK cannot indicate pregnancy (at this stage. doesn't mean you are not pg, just that OPK cannot detect pg hormones until after you would have gotten a positive preg. test.)

9)Conception takes place within a few hours after ov, but implantation takes 7-10 days. You cannot get a pos. pregnancy test until after the baby has implanted in the uterus because the hormone from the baby can't get into your blood supply and into your urine, until it implants.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THANKS Atomic! I got 8 strong + OPKS in a row Sun to the following Sun and then they faded out, but not completely. I don't know if I dropped an egg this month or not. It was such a weird thing to see. I almost wondered if I possibly could have dropped more than one egg. Anything is possible at this point. My AF is expected in a few days here, so I will know if anything happened.

About caffeine and diet. I remember what you said about doing everything differently to conceive the gender you already had. So no caffeine for me. I actually am losing weight without doing anything but not drinking a coke a day! I remember you told me I need to lose weight to sway a girl. It's been 3 weeks without a coke and I know I'm going in the right direction with that. And I'm going to start working out 3 times a week!
    With diet I am trying to cut down and eat differently than I have before. I just don't know what to eat from meal to meal I'd need someone to tell me because I have no idea how you ladies do it.

It will be nice to have an answer if I am prego or not. I have my salt lamp going. It's very pretty! I wear my - ion bracelet constantly, I drink a lot of crystal lite lemonade, I use the sylk, I am Bding during the +OPK (that's HUGE trust for me LOL) and shallow positioning(incase there's any truth to that) I know I've made big changes, I just need to keep them up.

Okay with the supplements.. I'm going to take Vitex if CD 1 comes. How much do I take? How many times a day and for how many days? I will do that FOR SURE!
    I have baby asprin, b6, and b50. Is the asprin okay to take while BFing? Then I can't decide what vitamins to take. I have to decide Fast! I'm very excited, and I will report back. Thanks for the advice and help!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; February 22nd, 2012 at 06:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF Showed 3 days early (tonight). So.... tommorow I have to start fresh. I am excited to do that though!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; February 22nd, 2012 at 11:11 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)2 eggs may have been released but you just never can tell. Even when 2 eggs are released, it's in a 24 hour period usually (48 hours absolute max and that is very rare) so even if you did have more than one egg, that doesn't explain the 8 days of pos OPK. Most likely is that your body was trying to O and not quite making it happen (which is actually good for pink!)

2)I NEVER said do everything differently to conceive a different gender. That is TAMARA from IG, not me. I don't think it makes any sense whatsoever to do that. Sometimes, doing things differently is actually worse than what you were doing to begin with. Like, if you didn't lose weight on the Atkins diet, then you don't turn around and decide that to lose weight you ahve to do the opposite and start eating nothing but birthday cake!! That would be even worse, KWIM??

3) with weight loss, but moderate exercise can sway blue by growing muscle mass. You want to shrink your muscle mass for swaying pink. You can either exercise every day of the week for 60 minutes or more or else do no exercise at all and just focus on losing weight - when you lose weight while doing moderate exercise, your muscle can grow at the same time and you end up accidentally raising your testosterone levels.

4)We have my LE Diet and meal plans/recipes/food guides, the French Gender Diet, and the IG FAQ available in the Dream Members section but here is a short versionhttp://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-best-practices/761-diet-suggestions-ttc-pink.html

5) sylk, BD thru OPK, shallow!!

6)Vitex 800 mg from AF thru pos OPK. Baby aspirin is a no-no while BF unfortunately. I personally would have you skip the B6 and for sure the B50 and only take folic acid 1200-1600 a day. I conceived my last boy taking 100 mg B6!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    AF Showed 3 days early (tonight). So.... tommorow I have to start fresh. I am excited to do that though!
    Oh boo! BF can do that sometimes tho.