Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wasn't accurate for DS!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you all know the exact day your children were conceived??
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS1 - about 1-2 days before a Full Moon or on it and the moon was in Sagittarius. Biorythmic for us both said boy and Dr J Lunar Calendar said 50/50.
    DS2 - a few days after a Full Moon and the moon was in Sagittarius. Biorythmic for us both said boy and Dr J Lunar Calendar said girl.
    #3 - 2 days after the New Moon and the moon was in Pisces. Biorythmic for us both says girl and Dr J Lunar Calendar said girl.

OTHER
    I checked all my siblings, neices, nephew, and a lot of my cousins (50) and I found the moon theroy and also the biorythmics chart to be correct about 95% of the time.... These are people who maintain the same diet all year long and know nothing about swaying, some have a 1-2 of each gender but a few have all girls.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS1 was concieved in new moon but in boy sign.

DS2 was concieved in full moon, but on cusp on when it changed from girl to boy. I am assuming I O'ed later when it changed to boy sign terrority.

This pregnancy was definitely concieved under Capricorn (female sign) AND new moon. So I'm hoping giving it all I got moon wise will work!

On a side note, I've done this for my cousins, who I have 11 of, and it was right about 80-90% of the time.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    Yes i dont think anyone can be certain when exactly is the day of conception ,it could be you thought it was that day but it was 4 hours before in a different sign and the moon sign changes every 2 days from male to female so it would be hard to pinpoint exactly.You can be certain of a new moon or full moon though in most cases And i have 2 boys and one was a new moon and the other a full moon conception.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Yes i dont think anyone can be certain when exactly is the day of conception ,it could be you thought it was that day but it was 4 hours before in a different sign and the moon sign changes every 2 days from male to female so it would be hard to pinpoint exactly.You can be certain of a new moon or full moon though in most cases And i have 2 boys and one was a new moon and the other a full moon conception.
    I wasn't trying with my boys but during both times we were on a vacation... I had a lot of O pain while driving to Mexico, we only dtd once the night before (packing the week before that). And then with DS2 we were in LV for that weekend and we dtd the on Mothers Day and not much before that because DH was sick. So at least for me I knew when it happened.

Most of my family were trying and charting and stuff so it was easy to use their info as well.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's no way to know exactly. But if you know you O'ed on a day that was a male/female moon sign for the whole day then you can make an educated guess.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we were TTC and I was temping at the time!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do any of you know the site that tells you the days that are specific "male" or "female" days to conceive if you plug them in? Someone had the link up in a thread a few weeks ago and I plugged in days for March and now I want to plug some in for April b/c I doubt I will O until then and I can't find the site. Thanks!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amari, have a look at Lunarium: Discover the Mysteries of the Moon
    Near the top, go to Edit for your location. Then you can use it to look at any date, past , present or future.
    I did a check on IG of women who conceived in 2011 and knew what they were having. It was correct for 14 out of 16 of them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast