Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Question! If the sign changes, say at 1400, would it be safe to dtd after that time for that gender sign? Or is that too close since it's the day of the change? One website says it changes mid day, and a different website says that's the opposite gender day we want. So would I just go for the next day? I don't want to miss ovulation.
    Last edited by kperez0222; July 9th, 2015 at 02:17 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully someone who knows this will chime in.

Does it make any sense to you at all that DTD a few hours different on a particular day could possibly make a difference to the gender of your baby?

I really, really, really hate to see you guys taking the magic and mysticism too seriously.

If swaying works, and it seems to be working for us based on our results, it is for a REASON. The reason is that boys have a better chance of survival when their mothers have access to lots of food and are in good condition and highly fertile. That doesn't change in a few hours. If it did, we'd just sway for a few hours every month.

I'm not trying to be nitpicky at all and you can of course always use whatever methods you want to TTC your baby, but waiting around a few hours to BD based on astrology is not going to help you get pregnant, and it ends up with you having to stay on the diet longer than you probably want to (pink swayers will lose too much, blue swayers will gain too much)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Nann3r, Throwaway_panther liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234