Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I conceived DS #1 in November and delivered him in July I conceived DS#2 in June and delivered him in February.
    May I add though that all the nurses were happy to have a boy born as all the ladies in January had delivered girls, and the first week of Feb I delivered their first boy. The other ladies that had delivered 24 hrs from me also had girls. So in my head I kept saying (Shettles was right!) LOL

Shettles claims that most boys are conceived in Winter and born in the Summer..
    and most girls are conceived in the Summer and born in the Winter.

Now I know that the opposite happens all the time, but this is my experience:

My first son was conceived in a FREEZING cold basement, in the dead of Winter with KY, with deep penetration, daily BDing, and multiple orgasms.

My second son was an oops baby. We were going for a girl. We BD on Wed, and then abstained. O came late and I supposedly Oed on Sunday and on Monday mid-day Hubby drank a coke prior AND released prior (Shettles claims caffeine gives the male sperm a JOLT) By Mon we couldn't resist and tried the pull out method, but he forgot he was supposed to pull out and accidentally shot off for 3 seconds and then quickly pulled out, I frantically ran to jump and dump, washed off with soap and water afterwards, but it was no use. LOL (Sorry if TMI) My sweet little guy was just meant to be!

So Anyways... The Shettle's Method Was True For Me To A T! LOL
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; March 1st, 2012 at 04:13 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I conceived DS #1 in November and delivered him in July I conceived DS#2 in June and delivered him in February.
    May I add though that all the nurses were happy to have a boy born as all the ladies in January had delivered girls, and the first week of Feb I delivered their first boy. The other ladies that had delivered 24 hrs from me also had girls. So in my head I kept saying (Shettles was right!) LOL

Shettles claims that most boys are conceived in Winter and born in the Summer..
    and most girls are conceived in the Summer and born in the Winter.

Now I know that the opposite happens all the time, but this is my experience:

My first son was conceived in a FREEZING cold basement, in the dead of Winter with KY, with deep penetration, daily BDing, and multiple orgasms.

My second son was an oops baby. We were going for a girl. We BD on Wed, and then abstained. O came late and I supposedly Oed on Sunday and on Monday mid-day Hubby drank a coke prior AND released prior (Shettles claims caffeine gives the male sperm a JOLT) By Mon we couldn't resist and tried the pull out method, but he forgot he was supposed to pull out and accidentally shot off for 3 seconds and then quickly pulled out, I frantically ran to jump and dump, washed off with soap and water afterwards, but it was no use. LOL (Sorry if TMI) My sweet little guy was just meant to be!

So Anyways... The Shettle's Method Was True For Me To A T! LOL
    I live in Australia and my son was conceived on a hot day in January! But when I gave birth, there were quite a number of girls born in September, some of them are twins!

One silly question, if DH releases inside of me and I know that the timing wise was just wrong for pink sway, would it be too MEAN to take the "morning after pill" (pregnancy prevention pill), the next day? LOL... I know I can't do it often as I need to get it at the chemist and it's just too embarassing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveychoc View Post
    I live in Australia and my son was conceived on a hot day in January! But when I gave birth, there were quite a number of girls born in September, some of them are twins!

One silly question, if DH releases inside of me and I know that the timing wise was just wrong for pink sway, would it be too MEAN to take the "morning after pill" (pregnancy prevention pill), the next day? LOL... I know I can't do it often as I need to get it at the chemist and it's just too embarassing.
    That's interesting about what you said, I really think there is something to it! Thanks for sharing
    About the pill, that's all personal preference. I won't ever do the morning after pill. If it's meant to be, it will just be. If timing is important to you, then just don't do it on those days. Look as frumpy as possible so your hubby won't want to do anything! haha JK
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely fall into Atomic "boy" months. Ds1 & Ds3 conceived in Nov. and Ds2 June
    18 15 11
    Wishing and praying for just one more baby FX for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just fyi, i work with a girl who jutst had her morning after pill baby in january... i guess it doesnt always work! Condoms are a better bet!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveychoc View Post

Timing DOES NOT SWAY and you have every likelihood of taking the pill after conceiving a girl baby as you would a boy.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    Just fyi, i work with a girl who jutst had her morning after pill baby in january... i guess it doesnt always work! Condoms are a better bet!

This is true and I also know of two different ladies who took the pill, it didn't work, they got excited over the pg and then later lost the baby.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I myself have 2 boys conceived in Mar and know absolutely there are plenty of opposites, but all I can say is that in my due date club back on IG, I was one of the few who did not conceive a girl (and I am including the blue swayers!!) I ended up having to quit the group because it was all pink, all the time and they were not very considerate of the 3 of us who were having boys and wanted girls. :/
    Ugh been there. I was one of the only ones who wanted a boy and got another girl and everyone else wanted girls, got girls and I was like I do not belong here.
    Someone needs to fix my body I swear. Northern Hemisphere aka Canadaland. DD 1 conceived early Dec. DD conceived early Feb.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw envisioned, sometimes that's just how it goes! The statistical difference was small, plenty of opposites born in both peaks, it's just that it was significant enough to show a real effect.

FWIW I think Feb is more of a girl month even tho it's not in the true girl peak and Dec. is probably more neutral. Give it a shot to TTC in Sept-Nov with a good sway - don't despair, every person on the face of the planet can conceive a boy or a girl in any month of the year!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! Seriously reading all the helpful posts you right and your positive coaching is really great to have around here when you can't talk to anyone in real life about this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast