Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can test out the equator theory on this one. I lived in the southern hemisphere for DS1 and DS2. DS1 conceived June. DS2 conceived April. Both with changing seasons. Now I am in the tropics. Hot all year round. Seasons are only wet heat and dry heat. I thought well at least with all the thunderstorms I have the -ions covered. When I thought I was O, I went and stood outside during a thunderstorm. All that happened was I got eaten by mosquitoes. Bloody tropics!

At the moment though, I am completely surrounded by women who live here and have just had or are having boys. Where are all the girls?? Hopefully in my belly.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL Peony!!! I hope so!!

These seasonal and equatorial variations are very small but they are big enough to be statistically important - meaning both boys and girls are still being conceived in pretty close to 50-50, but there is a difference that seems to be consistent and is so large that it can't be explained by luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL Peony!!! I hope so!!

These seasonal and equatorial variations are very small but they are big enough to be statistically important - meaning both boys and girls are still being conceived in pretty close to 50-50, but there is a difference that seems to be consistent and is so large that it can't be explained by luck!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by envisioned View Post
    Thanks Atomic! Seriously reading all the helpful posts you right and your positive coaching is really great to have around here when you can't talk to anyone in real life about this.

Thanks that makes my day!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post
    I can test out the equator theory on this one. I lived in the southern hemisphere for DS1 and DS2. DS1 conceived June. DS2 conceived April. Both with changing seasons. Now I am in the tropics. Hot all year round. Seasons are only wet heat and dry heat. I thought well at least with all the thunderstorms I have the -ions covered. When I thought I was O, I went and stood outside during a thunderstorm. All that happened was I got eaten by mosquitoes. Bloody tropics!

At the moment though, I am completely surrounded by women who live here and have just had or are having boys. Where are all the girls?? Hopefully in my belly.
    Peony, where about in Aus do you live? I live in Sydney so we have hot stinking summer and cold dry winter (and also wet autumn! It's been raining on and off here at the moment).
    My DS was conceived on a very HOT summer day somewhere in early January (a few days after New Years).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234