Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Doesn't matter where you live, why does many girls born in 'girly' months ie Mar, Apr, May?

I've noticed soooo many girls (as well as a number of boys actually) were born between March-May. what has the conception 9 months before those months got something to do with pink sway?
    For eg, I, myself was born on April. Got an aunt, nieces, friends, cousins, etc who were born between March - May. And heaps of girlfriends born on April. Many of friends' daughters were born between Apr-May too.

I know that accoring to IG sway theory, June-july is the time when the weather is warmer and that sways pink but that's only valid if you live in the US/Canada? I live in Australia and have families all over the world, and the ones who conceived baby girls turned to be conceiving around june/july no matter where they are.

Sometimes I feel my theory is telling me that, June/july or somewhere mid year is far away from festive season, hence you eat less than you should be, therefore your body is unconciously swaying pink by itself?

I conceived my son a couple of weeks after Xmas.... and xmas is usually the worst eating season for me which I pig out more than usual!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I live in Australia and my first son was born in April and my second in Jan so its not a definite. But I have noticed most of my friends have boys in summer (Dec - Feb) and girls in winter (may - august). I think it depends on where you live, I live in Tasmania so we have definite season, further north would be different.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I live in Australia too, and my boys were born in Jan and Feb. My girl was born in November.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't hold too much on this - I'm in Aus too.
    DS1 - July
    DS2 - Feb
    DD - will be June/July

I think other factors are more important, but your theory on diet at those times of the year may be more convincing.
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    perhaps people eat differently at different times of the year (i.e. more salads in the summer, more soup/hearty meals in the winter)? or perhaps people are trying to lose weight in time for the summer so are dieting and conceive more girls as a result?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It just depends on what was happening in the family 9mths before.... I know many boys born during what would be considered girl months. When I talked with the moms (mostly my cousins) they just happen to have had a raise in pay at that time and were buying boy friendly foods. My SIL had a boy while breastfeeding and loosing weight but she was eating a high protein and potassium diet, boy born in May.

My one cousin that is great for this is L, She has BGGBBGG.
    #1 - just married and wanted to try right away so they ate very healthy.
    #2 & 3 - they moved into their first house and were struggling with house payments so the food was not so good.
    #4 & 5 - DH got a big pay raise and L was working part-time. They were not trying but enjoyed eating all kinds of food.
    #6 - L stopped working because of an injury and again wasn't trying and didn't know she was preg until 8wks.
    #7 - DH was in a car accident and couldn't work for nearly 2y's.

It's all about the family issues at that time and the diet you eat!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    perhaps people eat differently at different times of the year (i.e. more salads in the summer, more soup/hearty meals in the winter)? or perhaps people are trying to lose weight in time for the summer so are dieting and conceive more girls as a result?
    Since we only get to enjoy being outside from Apr-Sept we BBQ a lot, play outside for 2-4hrs a day, and enjoy all the fresh fruits and veggies. During the winter we eat a lot of homemade soups and chili's, lower veggies and fruits, but we still eat a good amount of meat. So the type of environment you have does affect a lot.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also conceived a son in December around Christmas, and conceived TWO daughters in July! My daughters were born in March and April. I live in the US.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the seasons do not work for me or my family/husband's families. I conceived 2 boys -- one in mid August and the other in June. My husband and I are Sept/Oct babies. Here's the breakdown by month for the birthdays of our immediate families:
    Jan - 2G
    Feb - B, G
    March - 2G, 1B
    April - 1G, 1B
    May - B, G
    June - G, B
    July - 2G & 2B
    August - G, B
    September - 2B, 3G
    October - G
    November - B
    December - 2G, B
    4140 2007 2009 (VBAC)

2012 - 2 chemicals
    May testing: FSH 20, AMH .4 diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve.
    June: Natural BFP! baby boy lost at 9 weeks & blighted ovum

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have only girls and none of the born between March-May . And Im in FL!
    +1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast