Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBairn View Post
    I was just searching for an answer to this exact question - my blood sugar is crashing badly - I need to eat frequently it seems.
    I have rice milk in my tea which I drink throughout the day, but was unsure if this counted as snacking between meals.
    It does, unfortunately. I would rather see you eat 4 meals a day (cals adjusted to stay in the 1500-1800 range) than snack all day long.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It does, unfortunately. I would rather see you eat 4 meals a day (cals adjusted to stay in the 1500-1800 range) than snack all day long.
    Thanks AS

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just want to pipe in here about blood sugar... I tested my glucose (see the Blood testing before starting sway thread), had it lab-tested twice within a month. One morning I drank a little half and half in my coffee (I didn't realize that didn't count as "fasting".) My blood sugar was significantly higher that time.
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic and everyone!

Atomic, I didn't know rephresh could lower cm and all other stuff inside like that!
    I've been trying to cut down to 2-3 meals/day, but by the time meal time arrives, I'm FAMISHED! I quickly swallowed everything into my mouth and I could feel that my body is having a hard time digesting it.... oh well need a bit of practice!

If you drink water (non-caloric drink), in between meals I supposed that's OK?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbons View Post
    Just want to pipe in here about blood sugar... I tested my glucose (see the Blood testing before starting sway thread), had it lab-tested twice within a month. One morning I drank a little half and half in my coffee (I didn't realize that didn't count as "fasting".) My blood sugar was significantly higher that time.
    coffee itself can raise blood sugar, but it's a temporary boost then crash. I suspect that the half-and-half slowed down the process so your BS stayed a little higher for longer. It's still ok for LE Diet tho.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveychoc View Post
    Thanks atomic and everyone!

Atomic, I didn't know rephresh could lower cm and all other stuff inside like that!
    I've been trying to cut down to 2-3 meals/day, but by the time meal time arrives, I'm FAMISHED! I quickly swallowed everything into my mouth and I could feel that my body is having a hard time digesting it.... oh well need a bit of practice!

If you drink water (non-caloric drink), in between meals I supposed that's OK?
    Yes, non caloric drinks are fine between meals!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I came across this site while googling "low blood sugar level" lol... It outlines natural ways how to lower your blood sugar level. The site looks kinda dodgy though, but what caught my attention was that it said there, chia seeds and cinnamon can also help to lower blood sugar level. Hmmm... I thought I was a soy chai latte (cinammon sprinkled) drinker back then before I fell pregnant with DS , if cinnamon could help lower blood sugar level, it could have swayed me a girl bk then, but I had a boy instead. Loll
    10 Ways To Naturally Lower Your Blood Sugar

What about eating low GI food? Is it ok for pink sway although it keeps your blood sugar level steady, but it prevents you from crashing so bad that might make you end up eating more?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But you understand that the presence or absence of cinnamon in one's diet, cannot cause you to conceive a child of a certain gender. As a part of an overall sway, cinnamon may help, but eating a boy-friendly diet otherwise with a tiny dusting of cinnamon isn't going to do any good.

Cinnamon DOES lower blood sugar, it's proven to do so. I am just not 100% sure that we should all take it for swaying at this point - I've actually just been writing an essay about it so I'll post the link when I'm done.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re low GI food, that's up to you, if you can fit it into your diet otherwise. I would NOT rely on it alone for a sway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cinnemon reduces testosterone! I just read an article.
    I am wondering if it is really true that acidifying food is unimportant. I found out that if you are taking magnesiumoxid as a supplement your urin changes its ph level. If my urin does, my cervical mucus might as well. What do you think>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast