Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a study done in rats where they were fed acidifying foods, their urine changed pH, and their gender ratio was totally unaffected.

Your CM is MEANT to be high pH at ovulation, because that's what aids in sperm survival. Women wiht pH below 6 had NO motile sperm in their cervix. Not X, not Y. Your body has its own ways of altering pH far more advanced than the foods that you eat. If your CM pH was truly easily changed by foods you eat, the entire species would have died out long ago.

I don't believe in it, if you want to try it that's fine, because the fact is that whenever you eat a restricted diet you're swaying pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    You sound like me! I am struggling too and totally changed my diet. I am small too but a huge eater and snacker. It all depends on what you want/are willing to do. Any change is a little bit of a change I think, it all depends on how "hard" you want to sway. I changed completely to the LE diet, but have stopped quite a few times to gain weight or cheat. And I am not happy on it so I don't know how long it will last. I also eat quite a lot more veggies and fruits on it than a lot of others do. But I have stopped snacking and I have stopped things like chicken, fish, spelt products, nuts, greek yogurts, really most of the yummy foods I want to be eating. I eat things I normally wouldn't be eating like white mini bagels, white matzo, lots of plain foods. I will give it a go for a few more months. good luck with what you choose!
    Hello could you share your pink sway

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    I actually don't think eating a lot of acidifying foods is necessary as we can create an acidic environment artificially with acid gels and baby aspirin and by adding some aspartame to the diet (I think the diet coke is good!).

If you're eating a lot of those foods then your protein intake will be high and so will your blood sugar levels and you won't be losing weight - and I agree that you are likely to be swaying blue.

Could you post your sway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi MWP, we have scads of sways in this forum. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/

Zanacal's is definitely there and I think Amari posted one as well. Do note that this thread is many years old so you'll have to go back several pages to find them!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234