Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

super stupid question

Ok, this is a REALLY dumb q but I have tried looking repeatedly and can never find it - where IS the spreadsheet located on IG?? I'm trying to find info about this one person's sway and they supposedly put it in the spreadsheet but I don't even know where that is (I rem. not being able to put my info in the spreadsheet back when I was on IG because I couldn't find it then either!!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IG is down right now - otherwise I'd send you the link. I *think* the spreadsheet is on the very last page of the sway attempts forum, but I'm not 100% sure. I did download that particular excel attachment ages ago though and went through the forums to update the unknown sways on the spreadsheet. I would be happy to add the updated spreadsheet here, but I'm not sure how? If I am not able to add an attachment here, I can always email it to you...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea it's in the At home gender swaying forum - under the swaying attempts and outcomes. Its Near the top of the page. If that makes any sense he he x

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.