Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My TTC swaying plan, Please look and give me your opinions!!

Hi all

Could you please have a look at my sway and let me know what you think. We are going to ttc mid may. I have been on the LE diet for a week so far.

I am taking daily,2000mg Cran, 800mg Vitex, 320mg of Saw plametto, 1 acidopholis tab. (sorry if the mg things are wrong) (I just got some new cranberry which says 17g fruit ext.equiv 17g and also fruit powder equiv 33mg. It is Nutralife Cranberry 50,000 if anyone wants to google, I am not really good at reading lables so not sure how much of this I am meant to take?? Please help on that part)
    Also taking Folic

between 8am and 10am I have 2 very week coffees (cant function without these!!) both with trim milk and 2 equal tab instead of sugar.

Lunch i have a salad (lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, with a little tiny bit of low sodium cheese and a little bit of salad dressing lite (tblspoon)
    Also have either an apple with skin off or pear

Around 3.30pm i have an organic yoghurt with acidophilis (strawberry flavoured) and sometimes add strawberry or raspberries to this.

Dinner is another green salad either same as lunch or with broccoli and beens added with low sodium pasta.

for drinks I either have water with sweetner or coke zero.

Still not having a full feeling after eating but to scared to add anything else as i not sure if it safe or not, just learning how to read the lables on food! so my meals are a bit bland but ill survive.

Also i do a hard and intense 45 minutes on the tredmil daily on a weightloss program that has incline and am sweating after 10 mins.

Planning on taking zyrtec around ovulation and KY as i can not get hold of aci, rephresh or replens.
    Also plan on doing freq release with a 2 day cut off.

Chinese birthchart says girl and also at the time of my ovulation in may i will have lean girl position entering new moon on my biorhythm chart.
    will have wooden spoon and baby girl outfit under bed.
    DP will have hot bath before dtd
    Please let me know what you think or if i need to add or take out anything.

Any advice much appreciated!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would combine your lunch, so have the salad and yougurt and fruit and whatever else you are eating together at the same meal so that you are then going for a longer stretch until your next meal and keeping your blood sugar low for longer. Then dinner, I don't know how much pasta you are eating? Depending on that you could be eating way too little calories or too much or just right! A lot of people, including myself, then have an evening snack or dessert to round out the calories and not got to bed hungry. Are you a dream member and checked out the diet plan with all the guidelines? You want to make sure you're not getting too many calories but also too little. Also, a lot of people are on myfittnesspal online, so you can plug in what you are eating to get a better idea of the calories, fat and protein etc and then you can see what you can fit in to your day. You can also become friends with people from here if you want and see what they are eating to get a better idea.
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am having about a cup of pasta with dinner no more than that. So i need to have my lunch then dinner with no snacking between? I can do that quite easy. I am finding it hard to get to my calorie level without going over something else. What about my supplements? Are they ok? No i am not a dream member, i don't have a credit card, i don't trust myself with one! I will have a look at that pal fitness thing

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right i have just this minute signed up to Myfitnesspal, not sure how to use it yet or how to add people but my username is Kiesse00 so PLEASE PLEASE add me!!! thanks so much!~

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    most supps look good but I would have a read of this essay before you decide what you want to do about the cran http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...echniques.html I am concerned about the safety of cranberry when started and stopped the way people do for swaying. (DH can take it tho)

Honestly, I have no clue about the formulation of your cran and that's another reason why I don't like cranberry - each company seems to have a different formulation and a different method for calculating how much cranberry is in a pill. My advice is just to start off with the smallest dose on the bottle and see if it lowers pH - if it doesn't, increase it slightly until it works for you. Never exceed the dosage on the bottle at all ever.

Your diet looks good, but are you sticking with 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, 20-30% cals from fat (25-60 g depending on how many cals you eat)? Pasta can have A LOT of protein and cals in it, so just be cautious with it. Also I am concerned that you may be getting too little potassium and sodium. You need 2500-3500 mg potassium and 700-1000 mg sodium for your survival - you can really die from not getting enough of these things.

I would like to see you increase exercise to 60 min. 45 min. is not long enough to burn fat and muscle, and it's still "moderate" exercise that may sway blue. You are trying to shrink your muscle and moderate exercise helps to build/maintain muscle (altho with your diet as it is, it's doubtful you're buidling much muscle!)

Everythign else looks good!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    I am having about a cup of pasta with dinner no more than that. So i need to have my lunch then dinner with no snacking between? I can do that quite easy. I am finding it hard to get to my calorie level without going over something else. What about my supplements? Are they ok? No i am not a dream member, i don't have a credit card, i don't trust myself with one! I will have a look at that pal fitness thing
    You can also become a Dream Member via paypal - no credit card required. There's a lot of good stuff in the DM section for planning diets.

You don't have to eat just 2 meals if 3 is working for you. 2 or 3 is fine. it's all about what works for YOU personally, as long as you're skipping breakfast, not snacking all day long, not eating big huge meals that take forever to digest, and waiting till you're hungry before eating again, that's all you need to do.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a huge appetite when it comes to food especially fast food! I guess my hardest thing is trying to keep a count on my daily totals of calories sodium etc. Would love someone to say this is your meals for the day that go to the right amount of totals and then i would stay on those meals until i get pregnant!
    Atomic, would you recommend baby asprin instead of cranberry!? Does it work the same with lowering ph?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand totally Kiesse and there are several meals already figured out in terms of cals and stuff listed in the DM section. Once you have a few meals figured out, it gets a lot easier, you just stick with what you are eating for a few weeks till you get pg.

I TOTALLY advise baby aspirin + aspartame + antihistamine + diet over cranberry. The combo works just as well without the risks of the cranberry. Give the cran to DH instead since he doesn't have to stop and start it every 2 weeks.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right so how do i get this pay pal thing to become a DM? I am no good with this kinda thing.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hehe two threads
    I still needed the Visa to use Paypal since I'm not in the US. But you can get Visa Debit, thats what I have, you use your cheque account with it. Next time you need a new eftpos card, get Visa Depit, its like eftpos but you can buy stuff online like with a credit card, its really handy and you use your own money.

So, Atomic, how many hours should you go in-between meals. I'm a snacker, I eat every 2-3 hours something small. I have done so for years, now I'm trying to stretch the time in-between meals but its hard, I get really hungry after 3 hours.
    Also, would be aspartame, zyrtex and diet enough? I do not want to take any blood thinners. I cannot take aspirin, I get very bad bruising and I do get broken blood vessels everywhere including my eyes and face and takes ages to heal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast